Does anybody have the new version of the RAZR? It's the v3x...kinda taller than the other RAZRs?
Duckksecks

Duck #5 of the African Water Hole fan club PM findingmyway to join!
Quote by happytimeharry
Yeah, and so far it's been a pretty good phone.

Yes agreed, but I have this little thing where my text message icon shows up on the big screen, it looks like a text document, like a piece of paper, what is it?
Duckksecks

Duck #5 of the African Water Hole fan club PM findingmyway to join!
Quote by evan12345678
iphone ftw
iPhone doesn't even have mp3 ringtones or 3g and a lot more basic stuff. phail
Quote by Masonpwiley

Ya it has 8g
Quote by EggNoggy
Ya it has 8g

*sigh*

thats not what it means. it has 8GB, not 3g.

google "3g"
Quote by PitaPita
Yes agreed, but I have this little thing where my text message icon shows up on the big screen, it looks like a text document, like a piece of paper, what is it?

That means you have unread messages.

Quote by Masonpwiley

You can make your own ringtones with the latest version of iTunes but its still bullshit they charge you to do so. That I could care less about though. The only thing that's really stopping me from getting an iPhone is that it isn't on the 3G network as you said. They'll have it in the next gen iPhone though. Ha, I was in an AT&T store playing around with a demo phone. When I noticed it was in WiFi mode I asked the salesman if he would switch it to EDGE. I played with it for another 30 seconds and said, "I'll wait..."
Screw AT&T. They recently updated their ToS to include fascism. If you say or do anything that the company feels is damaging to their reputation, they can cut your service.

Like those two first sentences. I could have my service cut just for saying those. Asshats.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
Screw AT&T. They recently updated their ToS to include fascism. If you say or do anything that the company feels is damaging to their reputation, they can cut your service.

Like those two first sentences. I could have my service cut just for saying those. Asshats.

Show me?
Quote by Masonpwiley
Show me?

Show you what?

Now that I go to look for it, they've reversed it and inserted a bit into the ToS about how AT&T is for free speech and stuff. Funny development.

Just go to gizmodo.com and search "ATT terms of service" you should get both articles.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)