hi if i bought an epiphone valve junior head. would it be possible to set up like a surround sound type thing with 2 small cabinets at diferent ends of by bedroom.
if so what are some reasonably cheap cabinets to be able to do this with.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Custom Built Acoustic
Epiphone Valve Special
Marshall Guv'nor GV2
tanglewood 1000 pu resonator
washborn acoustic
My Build
I can't think of a good reason to do that, but I'd do it with two Valve Juniors and two cabs, and split my guitar signal before it hit the amp. If you want a cheap cab and you're advernterous, build one. If you're not, craigslist or ebay. If you're not into that, drop by a local shop, 'cause cabs are expensive to ship.
you don't think it would sound cool.... lol
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Custom Built Acoustic
Epiphone Valve Special
Marshall Guv'nor GV2
washborn acoustic
My Build
ive got my Vjr going out to two 1x12s.

sounds great.

im doing it because i was lining it out to a 1x12, i had an empty $100 lopoline cab i put an eminence in. $45.

and later updated another 1x12 cab with a weber speaker. $45. it was just sitting there so i chained to it. sounds good.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
haha i might think about doing it.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Custom Built Acoustic
Epiphone Valve Special
Marshall Guv'nor GV2
washborn acoustic
My Build
Consider that the VJ is mono and not stereo. What's more is it's nowhere close to entry level standards for what is required for surround sound. At best, people will hear what you play. At worst, people will hear what you play slightly out of phase.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
i run mine outta a 1x12 celestion and it sounds really good ( have a combo but i wired the impedances so i have an 8 ohm jack)
Quote by Kendall
Consider that the VJ is mono and not stereo. What's more is it's nowhere close to entry level standards for what is required for surround sound. At best, people will hear what you play. At worst, people will hear what you play slightly out of phase.

or it's a practice amp and no one is hearing it but you anyway.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Quote by Kendall

Just daisy chain two 1x12 cabs. Done. He used the term "surround sound" very loosely, as in literally surrounded on two sides by speakers.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
^that's how i took it too. *shrug*
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62