Does anyone get very depressed after hear floods by pantera?Cause I do for some reason but don't get me wrong it is a great song.
its uplifting and inspirational in a depressing way.... kindof like poe, which is odd, but yeah i think reading the fall of the house of usher gave me the exact same feeling
Quote by sobeisbull
its uplifting and inspirational in a depressing way.... kindof like poe, which is odd, but yeah i think reading the fall of the house of usher gave me the exact same feeling

Mainly the outro, when the rain is falling and the quite arpeggio riffs are going, it sounds so amazing.
i think the end solo is the best part, and the rest of the song is depressing for me. The weird lines followed by the deep voice saying the same thing is kinda cool, kinda unnerving.
Quote by bass-man9712
after i clicked all i could think was "please don't be goatse, please dont be goatse"

PSN: Effigyoferebus (feel free to add it)
yea its a downer of a song but a good one, love the solo probably one of the best of all time, the ending riff is just really really really amazing its so peaceful and soulful, probably one of my fav songs of all time btw, here ar ehte lyrics jsut in case ne one was wondering
A dead issue, don't wrestle with it, deaf ears are sleeping
A guilty bliss, so inviting (let me in), nailed to the cross

I feel you, relate to you, accuse you
Wash away us all, take us with the floods
Then throughout the night, they were raped and executed
Cold hearted world
Your language unheard of, the vast sound of tuning out
The rash of negativity is seen one sidedly, burn away the day

The nervous, the drifting, the heaving
Wash away us all, take us with the floods
Then throughout the day mankind played with grenades
Cold hearted world
And at night they might bait the pentagram
Extinguishing the sun
Wash away man, take him with the floods
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.