That's what John Petrucci uses. Remember point for the point the bar towards the bridge for a brighter sound and vice versa.
DRAGONFORCE IS THE HARDEST METAL KNOWN TO MAN
It's a pretty damn good pair, Petrucci uses it. What kind of music do you play?

And secondly, I looked up your guitar.. you may want to invest in a better guitar first. Agathis doesn't lend itself well as a tonewood..
Quote by TimmyPage06
It's a pretty damn good pair, Petrucci uses it. What kind of music do you play?

And secondly, I looked up your guitar.. you may want to invest in a better guitar first. Agathis doesn't lend itself well as a tonewood..

That's why I am asking. I'm not sure if it'll sound good with my guitar but i want those pickups sooooooooo bad.

I play strictly Dream Theater stuff. They're a very diverse group if you listen to every single album. That's why i don't bother listening to other stuff. Sorry in advance if i offended anyone.
Quote by dervishguitar
That's why I am asking. I'm not sure if it'll sound good with my guitar but i want those pickups sooooooooo bad.

I play strictly Dream Theater stuff. They're a very diverse group if you listen to every single album. That's why i don't bother listening to other stuff. Sorry in advance if i offended anyone.

y dont u put it in ur MH1000?
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
Exactly, the MH-1000 is a damned sweet guitar.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Quote by dervishguitar

Don't get me wrong I love DT, but you just sound stupid.
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
If you look up to someone like Petrucci who will have absorbed stuff from an incredibly wide and varied range of influences, but only listen to him, then you're kinda missing the point
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
umm dude why would you waste money on pickups that are going to be more expensive then your guitar -.- and like someone said above the wood isnt a very good wood for guitar

*i live in canada*
Yeah, its not a good idea to put new pups in that guitar.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Quote by .arkness:.
Yeah, its not a good idea to put new pups in that guitar.

okay then ill just stick with my mh-1000. i was asking because i was sort of doing a visual project on it too so i wanted to put in pickup as well.
Quote by convictionless
umm dude why would you waste money on pickups that are going to be more expensive then your guitar -.- and like someone said above the wood isnt a very good wood for guitar

*i live in canada*

Exactly.

I have a friend that bought that exact guitar and put a set of EMG ZWs in it, I though to myself, "The hell was the point?" It still sounds exactly the same, which isn't exactly a good thing.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com