Page 1 of 2
really? put a picture up here

his goatee thing was gross anyways
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
lol...trujillo always looks so angry

but yeah...james looks younger without it...not a whole lot, but still younger.
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen
hes badass, hes james ****ing hetfielf. who can really get away with being called james and still be badass? hetfield, thats who. and now i feel like an advertisement
Metal officially committed suicide.
Quote by cnut
When I was eight, me and my best friend started "practicing for girls".
Which involved us going into the woods, and him sticking his dick in my ass.
The last time we did it, his sister caught us.

use AVG as your anti-virus
Quote by sobeisbull
hes badass, hes james ****ing hetfielf. who can really get away with being called james and still be badass? hetfield, thats who. and now i feel like an advertisement

hahaha thats some funny ****
and not a moment too soon if you ask me. Damn thing made him look at least 5 years older.
does he really deserve to wear a motorhead shirt anymore? i feel personally insulted
XD

glad he got rid of the wanabe scott ian look though
Did he gain weight?
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Quote by thrashfan
Did he gain weight?

I'm sure he did

he needs to watch his form
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
Wow, he looks a LOT different. Amazing what a beard can do.
Who really gives a shit? Oh, wait, Metallica fanboys, that's who. Tons of other people shave of their beards every day, and they don't get their own thread, so why should James?
Quote by sobeisbull

Me..?
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
Damn, I loved that beard.

He kinda always looked like he was about to stomp a mudhole in somebody.
Quote by rabidguitarist
manowar.

on the subject:
anyone else notice that the film '300' is like... manowar: the movie?

Quote by morbid_death
Sam, you are my hero.

Metallurgy. Traditional Metal from Brisbane
http://www.myspace.com/metallurgy
Check out his hands in that pic! Just shows how refined his downpicking is.
He should grow his long (but put some colour in it), he looked so badass in the 80's/early 90's
Quote by The Spoon
i wasnt wikipediaing blow job okay, it just happened

Quote by primusfan

one time i fucked a sofa.

Quote by Draken
Freedom of speach?

on a private website?

Based in Russia?

i'm sorry comrade, but you fail.
Oh yes!

I was refusing to buy their new album when it comes until he shaved his stupid beard off.

If I had a meet and greet when he had it, I'd ignore him.
I don't remember where I was,
When I realized life was a game.
The more seriously I took things,
The harder the rules became.
James Hetfield changes his beard more often than he changes his underwear. Something will be back within the next few weeks

Quote by Aqua Dementia
Who really gives a shit? Oh, wait, Metallica fanboys, that's who. Tons of other people shave of their beards every day, and they don't get their own thread, so why should James?

I'm pretty sure Zakk Wylde would get a thread if he shaved his beard off
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
Last edited by homair at Oct 11, 2007,
Quote by homair
James Hetfield changes his beard more often than he changes his underwear. Something will be back within the next few weeks

I'm pretty sure Zakk Wylde would get a thread if he shaved his beard off

If you haven't seen a beardless picture of Zakk, then you must have only seen like.. three pictures of him in your entire life.

He did the entire Steel Dragon movie beardless.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
If you haven't seen a beardless picture of Zakk, then you must have only seen like.. three pictures of him in your entire life.

He did the entire Steel Dragon movie beardless.

I've seen plenty of pictures of Zakk beardless. You obviously didn't get the point of my previous post. Don't take that as an arsey comment on my part though
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
Last edited by homair at Oct 11, 2007,
It's funny. After how lame Metallica became after some kind of monster, they are now trying to restore their reputation by looking really angry in every photo taken of them.
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
Quote by Aqua Dementia
He was until "Load" happened.

Most of Load was ok, but everything after that has sucked. Hopefully this new album will be all it is said to be.
Quote by Stukart
It's funny. After how lame Metallica became after some kind of monster, they are now trying to restore their reputation by looking really angry in every photo taken of them.

What a stupid comment.

When I saw them at Wembley they acted like they were having a real good time, great mature stage presence. None of that "must act metalz" rubbish.

Are you aware for pictures bands in almost any rock genre are asked to look dominant/angry? "come on lads, give us a glare! Look serious, concentrate!!" The band actually have jokes about it, as I'm sure others do too.

Well I hope that clears that up. What is funny, Kirks sitting with his legs crossed. What a player
Hey guise! Since everyone's loving James' beard shaving, I thought I'd share that I am going to shave mine off now. Not because James has, but because it's needs to be shaved.

Maybe I should have made a thread on this?
Why does Rob Trujillo always look like he's gonna sh*t himself?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Hey guise! Since everyone's loving James' beard shaving, I thought I'd share that I am going to shave mine off now. Not because James has, but because it's needs to be shaved.

Maybe I should have made a thread on this?

I am going to pay for this.
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
Noooooooooooooooooo !
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Page 1 of 2