Page 1 of 4

I didn't feel like running, but I wanted my own spam thread anyway, so I made an election guide/zine. If anybody wants to we can make another before the actual election, and sorry if I missed anyone
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Last edited by yeahyeah at Oct 11, 2007,

I like this yeahyeah
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I like this, but the most you had to say about the controversial and infamous BrianApocalypse was "lives in England"?

As the media, it is your responsibility to give every candidate equal airtime and importance.

I demand that you immediately issue a number two.
That's ****in' great man. ****in' great. I'm gonna have to submit something to that. I'll get right on it.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
I like this, but the most you had to say about the controversial and infamous BrianApocalypse was "lives in England"?

As the media, it is your responsibility to give every candidate equal airtime and importance.

I demand that you immediately issue a number two.

I couldn't figure out a way to sum up 4 pages of campaigning in 1 sentence
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Brian: An arrogant twerp who is obviously going to win

There, done.
Alright, if I do another I'll stick it in a revisions section
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Quote by original=punk
in a startling turn of events, O=P sucked 40 dicks today, putting him in second of the queer-off

*****!
EDIT:
WHORE!
Quote by StreetLight3989
You forgot me .

****, i had yours made up too,it was just gonna be about your cookie
Quote by CowsWithGuns
LOL

I don't know what to say. This is just really really funny.

You should make one every month.
^ But that's like saying "I should have a birthday every year".

It should be one a week, or once a fortnight, with guest contributions.
Quote by original=punk
in a startling turn of events, O=P sucked 40 dicks today, putting him in second of the queer-off

Axeslash took in the ass twice last night, officially putting him ahead of O=P and sargasm.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by original=punk
no, i didnt get paid, so i'm a slut
SLUT!!!!!!!!!!!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown

I think this would be cool if we did this every now and then. Even though spam is through the roof, it's good for forum morale

p.s. I wanna be in it
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by axeslash
Axeslash took in the ass twice last night, officially putting him ahead of O=P and sargasm.

i don't like being a last place slut =(
Don't give the n00bs warnings! It's more fun to murderize the unsuspecting ones.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
^ a guys penis.

Most men have really thin penises.

That's why I pay *****s to do me with huge dildos. Beat that.
We need to do the next issue. NOW!

Impatience is punx.
Tru dat, Brian. Tru dat.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
I made my own fanzine.

It's called Brianzine, and this issue is about what I've been doing in Autumn 2007.

Quote by BrianApocalypse
If you're too impatient for a fanzine, make your own

Didn't you hear? DIY isn't punx anymore. Now it's all about having someone else do everything for you. I guess you didn't get the newsletter.
If anybody wants to put in an article/comic/opinion piece/?, just pm it to me and I'll stick in it
Quote by CowsWithGuns
You should put the story in. I might write the rest of it if Tom doesn't feel like it.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Page 1 of 4