another "band" created by MC Mike Shinoda. one of my personal favorites.
the Rising tied is a very creatine album and all of it's songs are still in my palylist.
Rhymes
Above
Poetry
Yeah, Fort Minor are pretty good. I'm enjoying The Rising Tied.

Slip Out the Back, Where'd You Go and Right Now are my favourite songs.
Quote by Zakkmann

that's a weird species. much weirder than, say, the Platypus or the Emo. i wonder what would happen if you cross bred an emo and a platypus. you'd get an emopus or a platyemo.... FFS! that still wouldn't out weird the female species
Quote by blackflag49
Lame.

Wow, such an intelligent statement there.

Fort Minor is pretty good. I liked their stuff, but Mike should just stick with Linkin Park. I hope he doesn't make the side project a regular thing.

Get off my lawn.
His beats are cool but he's such a bad MC that I don't even bother.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Quote by w000t

That's the only song I've heard by them. Really like it. Saw it on a Hybrid Movement demo...
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
fort minor are awesome i listen to everything but i stayed away from rap but when my mate showed me some of there stuff i really liked it so i bought the album and i love every song on there. i rekon that Shinoda has a really good voice and i love styles of beyond

-Boss Man-
MY GEAR

Ibanez S470DXQM
Randall 75 watt
Boss CE-5
Fender Pedal Tuner
Dunlop Cry Baby 535Q
Custom Made Booster Pedal