sup all, well got me the boss gt8 and man it's a monster, but just wanted to know if there is a way to connect through the FX loop, cause it's got a loop but the manual don't specify if it's only for external pedals or can it do amps aswell
im pretty sure there is. But im not sure. If you hit the button "Output Select" it should give you options like combo amp and stack. And if i'm right is should also be an option that says like stack return or something like that so i think that might be an effects loop return but im not sure.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Yeah, use output select. It has lots of options.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by jimmypage1904
sup all, well got me the boss gt8 and man it's a monster, but just wanted to know if there is a way to connect through the FX loop, cause it's got a loop but the manual don't specify if it's only for external pedals or can it do amps aswell

You can connect this thing any way you want. To use the effects loop on the unit, just press the "Loop" button. There's no limit to what you can do with the loop. If you want, you can use that as a third output, but with the insane effects routing on the unit, you can actually use that to feed a wet/dry/wet stereo setup. Let me know in detail what you're wanting to do and I can give you more direct information.

EDIT - output select will only change the EQ presets so the unit will sound a certain way through a certain setup. The output select does not change how the output is selected at all.
Last edited by TwoString at Oct 11, 2007,