Shouldn't this be in the white stripes thread?

Originally posted by Lorddrg7
If crap came in a package, it would probably be wrapped in this
Quote by Heizöllagerraum
What do you think about Jack White??
I found hesne of the BEST-Guitarist he damn ROCKS!!!

What do you think????

*reported*
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96

*reported*

What is the deal with the pit these days. The reason I come here is to escape from communism. Can we go one minute without reporting every damn thread thats an inch out of place?
Quote by WantToLearn
what is poon?
Quote by bobbywheels
What is the deal with the pit these days. The reason I come here is to escape from communism. Can we go one minute without reporting every damn thread thats an inch out of place?

...This isn't The Pit

and no one post anymore, it's been reported.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by bobbywheels

This isn't The Pit...

*reported thread*
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
yea, whats with all the reported, let people post whatever blasphemy they want in the pit. that's what the pit is for!

(btw jack white equaling greatest guitarist is -not- blasphemy, he's damn good )

edit: my bad, i thought this was in the pit
Quote by Zida
yea, whats with all the reported, let people post whatever blasphemy they want in the pit. that's what the pit is for!

(btw jack white equaling greatest guitarist is -not- blasphemy, he's damn good )

THIS ISN'T THE PIT

It's been reported, stop bloody posting!!!!

I reported it because there is a thread on The White Stripes and Jack White!

Do your research before you start bashing, n00b.

I reported it because there is a thread on The White Stripes and Jack White!

Do your research before you start bashing, n00b.

FAIL.

dick.

the muffin!
Last edited by sebastian_96 at Oct 11, 2007,
dont you just think people like sebastian_96 is a complete twat. get a life. the guy asked a question and there is no need to be such a dick about it.

and yes jack white is ****ing amazing, especially live, if you havent already...buy white stripes live at blackpool, its awsome.