Screamed
I am the one who is ALONE.

Sung
I live alone in my darkened life
I cannot live with out her <

Screamed
She hates MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sung
I try to speak but I just cryyyyy (fades)
Tearing apart my dreams
From the beginning to the end
She is the one to haunt me

Screamed
FOR ALL TIME <(held scream)

Sung Chorus
I live this life of fearrrrrr
I need her, She will never *WAAAAANT MEEE* (SCREAMED)
I AM THE PESSIMIST
I will be alone for my life ETERNAL (slow sung)
I fought for all worth believing on the punk rock barracades
not very metal, ... at all. It's emo

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Last edited by lepermessiah22 at Oct 11, 2007,
the way i wrote it was in a sorta of screamo style...with a BFMV influence so sorta metal
Quote by RCGAYLER
the way i wrote it was in a sorta of screamo style...with a BFMV influence so sorta metal

Meh, well, I see your point, and yes, sorta. I can't really crit the lyrics themselves tho, partly because I'm bad at it and partly because I hate emo
i dont exactly like emo but BFMV have more explicit lyrics and are definatly better than the emo pop we seem to av lots of nowadays
Sorry man but I don't like it. There's no original lines in there except maybe the line I am the Pessimist, but everything else I've heard before so it just feels really generic. I've got no problem with the lyrical style though.
Quote by RCGAYLER

screamo still isnt metal to be honest. If anything, it's hardcore.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Hmmm I've gotta be honest with you, I think you might need a little more work with the lyrics. Emo or anything that's emo-influenced is a vulnerable genre and if you dont write heavy lyrics it will look weak. At this point its kinda hard to look at the song as a whole since I dont know what the melody sounds like, but I presume it's okay when you have alot of scream parts. I would suggest you should study a little poetry and more complicated lyrics
thanks 4 crit
I might have to upload the bass/guitar parts for it aswell to give a better picture of it
Quote by RCGAYLER

well first off BFMV arnt metal, secound the lyrics are extremly generic and far too short for a song in the style you want
currently writing a newer more fluent and much longer piece
thanks for crit pplz