Anyone remember those books that at the bottom of the page would give you two choices and depending on which you picked you would flip to a different page. Well thats what i want to do here. I will tell you part of the story and at the end of each post There will be several choices to pick. The first person to post their choice will be picked then i will continue the story in a new post.
Okay here we go for starters

You wake up on a school day and your obnoxiously loud alarm is blaring in your ear.

Do you A. Turn it off
Or
B. Let it keep going
Retired Ug Radio Dj
(I think that means i'm important)
Leader of the MIKE PATTON Worshipper club Pm me to join
You reach groggily for the alarm but unfortunately you have not cut your nails lately so you accidentally hit the electric outlet and get your finger stuck inside. You scream as 40000 volts of electricity course thru your veins. you manage to pull your finger free but not before your hand is all blackened. You get up anyway because your parents will beat you if you miss school. As you are putting on your jeans you feel as though you are about to fall what do you grab for support?

A. A nearby lamp
B. A dresser drawer
Retired Ug Radio Dj
A

dresser drawer
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
You grab the dresser drawer but it falls out of the dresser. you smack your head against the wall and the dresser comes crashing down right on your nuts. You are now infertile

You still decide that you must go to school so you walk downstairs and look for something to eat before the bus arrives. There are two things in the fridge, waffle batter and meatloaf
Which do you eat?
Retired Ug Radio Dj
You take the meatloaf out of the fridge and take a bite not wanting to waste time on heating it up. Then your stomach starts to growl and you begin to vomit. you vomit so hard that your instines come out of your mouth..... you die.

Since you died i will continue the story as though you had taken the wffle batter.

You take out the waffle batter and the waffle iron. you prepare everything and then have second thoughts Should you eat it?
Retired Ug Radio Dj
You see an attractive woman/girl/horse

Do you:

A Keep walking

or

B Ride it into the sunset
hue
Hey Buddy i'm writin the story here ^
Retired Ug Radio Dj
don't eat the waffle, you want to be in shape for the KARATE TOURNEMENT!