Page 1 of 2
Hey, people, I want to ask you some advise..

Well, my parents have gone overseas (I live in South Africa) for holiday. They'll be away for about a week. So, the thing is, they got me this babysitter who sleeps over and drives me to school..

She's fckn hot and I want to know what you guys would do (what to talk about, how to act etc.). She's about in her twenties and I just dont know what I should do.
IF YOU DONT CHEW BIG RED THEN #$*@ YOU!!
Wear a smoking jacket, and pretend to smoke a pipe. Wake up from a 'nightmare' pretend your all scared and ****e, then make your move!!! Always remember the 3 G's

Grope, Grope and Grope
I'm not a doctor or anything but since you're posting a guitar forum...doesn't that make you a guitarist??

GET AT IT BOY!!-
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
rape

right now
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group
Punch the jukebox.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
just "accidentally" drop your pants when you have a major erection.

if that doesn't work, drugs and alcohol are your friend.
MY MUSIC!

Quote by severed-metal

Strawberries are cool in real life, but in ice cream, they're like neighbour kids who live across the street from you who like to steal your virginity.

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-6 FR, C-7 FR, C-8
ESP LTD MH-250 w/ EMG 81/85
Quote by European Son
I don't think she wants to do it with a 15 year old if she's in her tewnties.

No ****.

Don't be a creep, just let the girl do her job.
find out what she likes, talk about it to her. don't talk about childish stuff either or try to act like your grown up. it'll just make her aware of how young you really are. just be cool, older women are suckers for guys that seem deeper than the rest.
Yet I'm Nothing More, Than A Line In Your Book...
How about.... don't be pathetic?

If she's being paid to look after you and drive you to school, chances are she thinks you're a baby anyway
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by gregcapstick
find out what she likes, talk about it to her. don't talk about childish stuff either or try to act like your grown up. it'll just make her aware of how young you really are. just be cool, older women are suckers for guys that seem deeper than the rest.

I can't believe you are actually giving him "advice".

Dude, don't even think about it.
Quote by djn419
just "accidentally" drop your pants when you have a major erection.

if that doesn't work, drugs and alcohol are your friend.

If you're 15, she probably knows you're too old to need a babysitter. Both of you will probably mind your own business and not come in contact very much.
Bless. I'm afraid you don't have much, if any, chance. Just look at her as much as you can then run upstairs and give the old penis a tug.
I dont actually know how old she is, I'm guessing she's about 19-22..

This is her first night, so I dont know if I shouldn't first wait + my 13 year old brothers here too.. Im 15, by the way
Quote by metacarpi
chances are she thinks you're a baby anyway

That's more than likely the case. If you try to do anything lovey or rapey, she'll just freak the f*ck out and think you're a pervert.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by gregcapstick

You really don't know what you are talkin about are you?
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Bless. I'm afraid you don't have much, if any, chance. Just look at her as much as you can then run upstairs and give the old penis a tug.

Wow what advice...
yeah honestly, i think the farthest you will get with her is to "accidentally" walk in on her while she's naked...might help if you are naked also
Quote by minibrowny
Always remember the 3 G's

Grope, Grope and Grope

F**KING SIGGED!
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by bmac85
yeah honestly, i think the farthest you will get with her is to "accidentally" walk in on her while she's naked...might help if you are naked also

Even in the multitude of alternative universes, that is highly improbable.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by coca_cola
id laugh my ass of if she was a UG'er

Me too

Hey threadstarter, what's her mail?
Quote by bmac85

Hide in the bathroom and jump out and shout "SURPRISE SEX" when she takes all her clothes off...

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

just be cool, i had a hot babysitter once well it rocked, i just enjoyed talking to her but then again she was like 14 i was like 11...

i dont see her anymore :/, but i seen alot of her when we went on holiday with her family to florida

my advise to you is ask her questions and find stuff about her, she is hot = not boring to pretend to listen, and girls love to talk about themself

P.S: if you can watch her undress/in the shower/sleeping (hopefully naked)
Quote by p.stick
Hide in the bathroom and jump out and shout "SURPRISE SEX" when she takes all her clothes off...

thats what i was thinking...everybody likes surprises

also wiggyisgreat..."rain bees" is extremely good, what kind of mic or voice effects are you using to record that, it is almost beautiful
Quote by bmac85

also wiggyisgreat..."rain bees" is extremely good, what kind of mic or voice effects are you using to record that, it is almost beautiful

Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
oo, well. Im not going to suggest rape, because, im prett sure you wouldnt want to do that, unless your really that desperate, then go for it, but considering the circumstances, just, meh i dunno, hmmm, is she sleeping over at ures?
PSN: Noverion
Quote by bmac85

I think that's a complement... If you leave a comment and rate it then I shall tell you.
Ask sexual questions like you are curious and ask if you can see/feel her boobs and go from there.
it's threads like this that separate the pre-pubescents from the more adult among us.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Page 1 of 2