£250 GBP, but I am welcome to offers.

I have for sale a Jackson/Charvel 1986 Model 4 Series, made in JAPAN. It is good condition, it has a few scratches but plays fine. The action is great and it has recently been re-strung with Ernie Balls. It is in good condition for how old the guitar is, and it feels great to play on. There is hardly any fret ware at all which is surprising, but there is the usuall wear marks that you get on a guitar (belt buckle rash on the back) but it doesnt effect the playing AT ALL and you can't see it when it is being played. The input jack was loose and a new one altogether was fitted. The electronics work fine now and it sounds amazing, even through my small practice amp.

It has 3 active pickups that sound great, it gives it a really powerful output. Two single coil and one humbucker provides this guitar with great versitality, so you can get the tone you want to play whether it is blues to heavy metal. Trust me on that. It has 1 volume, 1 mid booster, 1 tone, 3 individual togle switches for pickups so you can get a heavy metal tone to a clean, acoustic sound. It is one of the finest rock/metal guitars crafted, and is not made anymore since Charvel got taken over.

This guitar is MADE IN JAPAN, making it just as good, if not better than USA made guitars. It has an official Kahler floating bridge and a locking nut, with fine tuners on the bridge to keep your guitar in tune. It has a serial number on the neckplate which you can see in the photos. The neck feels great and is pretty slim, and access all the way upto the 22nd fret is great. It is finished in a nice cherry red, the pictures really don't do it justice. The strap buttons are VERY safe, strap locks aren't even needed. I have tried my best to describe the guitar, there is one chip in the paint at the bottom but it in NO way effects the playability and it is barely noticable when playing.

If you require anymore information please ask. Would prefer a buyer from the UK, as pickup would be preferred as it is a very collectable guitar and is rare to find.

Pictures are here, sorry for the bad quality:

I started a new thread due to spam in the last one. It will be put up on ebay within the next few days/weeks, depending on how much interest is shown.
i really want this....but i cant afford.

So heres a free bump.
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
You've got some facts wrong. The pickups are NOT active. It is an active circuit though, with the active JE1200 Midboost. I also wouldn't say its collectable or super rare, but the 4s with Kahlers are uncommon due to only being made in 1986. Your price is right though, too bad I don't live over there
it has a kahler.......i didnt see that wheni read it lol i was going to buy it but i hate kahlers becuase my techniction is my friend and he hates kahlers to death because there a bitch to set up and fix and put in new strings
sorry
Sorry. The bridge humbucker is active, the two single coils aren't.

Hmm, I didn't find it too hard to fit new strings, but then again I had never used a locking system before so I presumed it would be longer than with a fixed bridge. Thanks for the interest though
Quote by dannyyy
Sorry. The bridge humbucker is active, the two single coils aren't.

Was the pickup swapped? The stock J50BC is not an active pickup.
I'm not sure, i'm not the original owner. All I know is that it requires a battery in the back of the guitar and it sounds sweet, but when the battery runs flat (it takes months and months for it to go flat, don't worry) it sounds alot weaker.
Quote by dannyyy
I'm not sure, i'm not the original owner. All I know is that it requires a battery in the back of the guitar and it sounds sweet, but when the battery runs flat (it takes months and months for it to go flat, don't worry) it sounds alot weaker.

Its because of the JE1200 (I believe thats the number) mid boost, which is active. The J50BC humbucker and J200 singles/stacked humbuckers however, are not. But since th circuit is active, when the battery runs low, it starts sounding flat.
Ahh thanks for clearing that one up

Any interest ? I realllllllly dont want to stick it on ebay, but looks like i will have to
whats the lowest you could do it for?
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
What pickup is in there j50bc?

im Really Really intrested in the humbucker than !!!