...and you're not getting pics!

Seriously though, I thought I'd try a new place out, and before I know it, all my hair had disappeared. Now, I look about 8 years old. It's really that bad.

So the Pit. Tell us your stories about your bad hair experiences. Get poked in the eye with a pair of scissors? Come out looking like David Bowie? Also, what's the best way of disguising my hair apart from hats?
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

I'm having chicken nuggets for lunch.

My Day > Yours
Quote by MayContainNuts
Also, what's the best way of disguising my hair apart from hats?

Wigs ?
Hmmm...first time i got my head shaved [at a barber shop] the woman sliced my scalp with the straight edge.

When i got my first cartilidge(sp?) piercing in the top of my left ear it got snagged on the scissors. I wanted to kill her...
Photoshop it back on.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Bad haircuts...my hair sucks anyway, so does that count?

It has to stay short, or it goes curly...and I don't suit curly hair, maybe for comic relief one day, but that would be it...
when I was about eight, my mom was giving me a hair cut. It was an alright hair cut but I guess she wasn't paying attention cause when she finished triming up around the back I was bald almost to the top of my head (only in the back mind you). I got so much **** for it when I got to school the next day.
Not a hairdressers, but a few years ago I was at a sleepover and I was convinced to let my friends bleach my hair because I didn't realise at the time bleaching was permanent. The one who did it assured me that she knew what she was doing and it was fine, and proceeded to just slap dollops of the stuff on in random places. By the end of it I had the whole yellow badger look going, and my God it was humiliating. I dyed over it, but not before everyone in school had seen and were laughing. Lucky for me my hair grows quite quickly so it was only a good couple of months to grow out completely, as opposed to over a year. But my God, I was livid.

And before that I had finally decided to grow out my fringe, but I have an awful cow's lick on both sides so my hair grew in the strangest way. I had to use a hair band to wear my fringe back over my head and I looked so stupid. It was worth it when it finally grew enough and I didn't have to wear that stupid band anymore though, I can still remember all the compliments about how much better it looked. Ahh, good times.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by MayContainNuts
...and you're not getting pics!

WHAT?!
Thats the only reason i clicked on this topic!
"It's funny how most people love the dead. Once you're dead, you're made for life" - Jimi Hendrix

Quote by TheClincher
Is it incest if I had sex with my brother in law's half sister? Because if it is, it was so ****ing worth it.
ya some tard was cutting my hair and talking to her friend, not even looking at me and she shaved off all of my burn...it went up past my ear...i looked like f**king mc hammer
When in doubt, sweep it out
^ Now what could be possibly wrong with that?
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
i've just had the sides of my hair cut like REALLY short for this hair competition
i'm doing some hair modelling for a salon near me and basically they have to show how good they can style hair so its supposed to be all spiked up like huge

problem is i can't style it, it takes them about 20mins to blowdry it up and it looks so crap when its down so i'm wearing a hat till the competition's over lol

i get free cuts and colours for like 2+ years after the comp though and those are like £50 there so its probs worth it
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ran Custom Invader

Maxon OD9 Pro+
ISP Decimator
Diago Powerstation

Marshall TSL60
Marshall 1960A cab

www.myspace.com/samtewari
Quote by Green_Jelly
Photoshop it back on.

Hahahahaha FTW

The place I used to go to, the woman there seemed like she was trying to shred my head. So painful.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
There's an easy solution for the problem of bad hair cuts: don't cut yer hair!

Long hair is badass.

--g13
Quote by MayContainNuts
Come out looking like David Bowie?

whats wrong with looking like bowie? unless it was his hair in labyrinth. that looked prety awful.
Quote by Halfmastmutiny
ya some tard was cutting my hair and talking to her friend, not even looking at me and she shaved off all of my burn...it went up past my ear...i looked like f**king mc hammer

Couldn't have happened to MC Hammer that way.

Can't Touch his hair.

(Obvious pun is obvious...and sucky).

I phail.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
I once got very short hair in the front..and long hair in the back. I didn't ask for it. I asked for it to be a completely other haircut. But this piece of **** just cut me like ****. And when he was finished he said..."I call this, the psycho haircut". WELL THAT MAKES IT ALL ****ING BETTER MORON! Had to wear a hat. :p and also..here this monday. I got my haircut that I wanted, but it was like ****ing short. I have to grow it back again -,- it got a little long. And she cutted it all away.

just realized how much I use **** here...I really hate getting my hair cut XD
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
lol last time i was getting my hair cut the dumb reard got my hair straightened, and i had too walk a round looking pretty gay all day, i got some really scray looks from all the skinheads on the bus
thank god next day it was gone'
This one time I was in the states and I went to cut my hair a bit so the hairdresser was like "how do you want to do it?" and I was like "dunno, have good ideas?" and she was like "shaggy sounds fine?" and I had no idea what she meant and it sounded cool so I was like yea.
I came out looking like a chicken.....
I had a bob.

Never ever again.
Infact, never ever again will I have my hair all one length. Layers are so much beter for me.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I actually did get poked in the eye with scissors at this one place I went to. It was this really annoying lady who was having a conversation across the room (yelling) with another hairdresser and she wasn't paying attention at all. the funniest part was the tip I gave her.
Quote by sashki
A lot of pros do that: if they play a wrong note, they'll hit it again to make it look as if it's intentional. It's called "jazz", aparently.

Member #12 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Spring Break me and all my friends that it'd be fun to shave my head and put "#1 Stunna" on the back of my head

it wasn't.

And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Quote by erifxneef

When i got my first cartilidge(sp?) piercing in the top of my left ear it got snagged on the scissors. I wanted to kill her...

Fact. Cartilage piercings and haircuts DO NOT go well together. And I never seem to shave on the day I go get my haircut. Once, I told the lady to cut my sideburns off to about where my tragus is, and she did. But I had 5:00 shadow on the rest of my face. Looked terrible.

The cartilage piercing was the worst though. Especially since it was the day after a stretch.