Is there any company that has 15 gauge strings standard? all of the ones Ive looked at you need to custom order them
What tuning are you going down to?

I used 12's and they are far to big for anything higher than C standard.
What size is the lowest string?
like 89 or something stupid?

also what guitar do you wanna put them on?
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Maybe they were too big for you, but I personally use 12s tuned up to standard tuning. They are nothing to me. It all depends on hand strength. BUt to the TS... I have never seen a 15 gauge set.
i use 13 gauge on one of my guitars they can go pretty low. although they feel pretty wierd in standard tuning even to me and mostly play acoutic with 20's
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
It dosn't always depend on hand strength, and can depend on scale length too. I think a strat with 12's would be harder to play than an LP with 12's.

A 15 gauge set would be nutty, and you're probably have to modify or replace some of your bridge saddles and your nut to accomidate the massive lower strings. I can't really think of a good reason to put 15's on a guitar, unless you're thinking "10's are good, 12's are better, 15's ROCK" in which case I'd say go for it, see what happens.

Some local shops have a big box/drawer/shelf with single strings, and they'll sell you one of any gague you want, so you can buy a custom set of strings. It's usually more expensive, though.
I play a Strat with my 12s... It really is nothing to me lol. I do agree about the 15s though... You better be playing that in C or lower lol.
Just buy a set of strings that go on a 7 string guitar and dont use the smallest one.
My Gear:
Gibson SG special (W/ S.D. Jazz(N) & JB (B))
Mesa-Boogie Solo Triple Rec. (with EL-34's)
Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
Boss TU-2 Chromatic tuner
(what else do i need)

Where i work:
www.beanstalkmusic.com
you could always pull a SRV and try some 18s on a strat...
"Salvation a la mode, with a cup of tea"~aqualung/jethro tull
Quote by TIMshady1stLP
Just buy a set of strings that go on a 7 string guitar and dont use the smallest one.

You still dont get 15s as far as I know...

I think the only way to do it is to go down to bass strings..or a hybrid 13 gauge bass gauge set
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350