dude, i highly doubt anyone will wanna be in a pop-punk bnd now-a-days, cuz todays pop-punk sux major monkey nuts. they are basically wat wal-mart brand guitars to todays music scene. sure they'll play for awhile then they fall apart, or u just gave up on it.

trust me i highly doubt that anyone on ug or anyone who plays SERIOUS guitar will want to play, or HEAR any of it.

sorry to burst ur bubble, but thats the hard cold truth. didnt mean to insult u, but seriously, pop-punk today is wat boybands were to the late 90s, and 2000-2003.
My guitars:

Ibanez RG5EX1
Eleca Dread Acoustic
Dean ML

My FX: Line 6 Floor POD Plus

In the end, fact means nothing,
its all about perspective
Quote by hobozach
dude, i highly doubt anyone will wanna be in a pop-punk bnd now-a-days, cuz todays pop-punk sux major monkey nuts. they are basically wat wal-mart brand guitars to todays music scene. sure they'll play for awhile then they fall apart, or u just gave up on it.

trust me i highly doubt that anyone on ug or anyone who plays SERIOUS guitar will want to play, or HEAR any of it.

sorry to burst ur bubble, but thats the hard cold truth. didnt mean to insult u, but seriously, pop-punk today is wat boybands were to the late 90s, and 2000-2003.

However annoying, ya gotta give those guys props for marketing the hell out of their music.
Quote by count schizo
I think we should take a second out to flame him anyways. I mean we're already here.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Only a misguided youth seeking something to take up the space below their post would sig me

^ Yep, that sounds about right.
I'm looking for the same only i'm in the UK and wanting a Green day/Blink 182 sort of theme. Good luck though
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Join the only "REAL" Stratocaster Group here

Free Fender Strat here!
Quote by krypto1339
However annoying, ya gotta give those guys props for marketing the hell out of their music.

quite true bro. I mean i have my far share of green day on my pc(OLD GREEN DAY ONLY)
but sometimes, when there is either no talent involved, or just TOO popular, it annoys the f*ck outta me.
My guitars:

Ibanez RG5EX1
Eleca Dread Acoustic
Dean ML

My FX: Line 6 Floor POD Plus

In the end, fact means nothing,
its all about perspective
lol i no a lot of it is s*it but that is what i like, you no blink 182, mcr. i guess it is emo stuff i like too, senses fail, brand new, the used. oh any1 who would like to start a band, i also like to add a lttle screamo and some real punk
Theres no shame in what you wanna play, Im lookin for a pop-punk band too
Cort M800 - £320
Cort MR780FX - £220
id love to start a poppunk band only problem is i live in michigan
maybe we could do something online?
Quote by drdread321
id love to start a poppunk band only problem is i live in michigan
maybe we could do something online?

that would be cool cept i dont have stuff to record with. if i et some, well. what do u play?
i play alot of just blink 182 greenday fall out boy and nirvana style punk
like fast loud and outta control with a good melody
i play alot of just blink 182 greenday fall out boy and nirvana style punk
like fast loud and outta control with a good melody
do u have guitar pro if so i can send ya a punk song i wrote
i record using a program called pro trax but u should dowload audacity i heard thats a good one
Quote by hobozach

ROFL!!!! (+15/2)*9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

ROFL! THATS HILARIOUS
Quote by bambi_slaughter

what sound does a baby make when you put it in a blender?
i dunno, i was to busy masturba ting.

Quote by maroon5mustdie
EVH. I saw him in concert. And his brother was seriously the worst bass player I've ever seen.

Quote by operation ktulu
if my guitar had a pussy, i would never leave my room
do u have msn yahoo or aim if so i can send it throught there the forums wont let me
ya im on aim now
if we are gonna do this online thing i got a bassist lined up for us we just need a drummer
****!!!!!!!!!
srry
wats ur AIM?
im trying to get on at the same time as u
btw if any1 still would like to do a regular band email me. but i still want to do the online band