on black people, they look awesome (case in point- Bob Marley)

on white people, they look idiotic (case in point- Korn)
I think there pretty awesome Im considering getting some like Steve Vai has in the In My Dreams video.
dont really like them....love the name though! what about Devil-locks!?
Dancing In Your Dust
On black people, good.

On most white people, no.

I've never seen an Asian person of any kind with dreads, so I dont know.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
They are sexy on chicks.

i think i never seen chicks with dreads
Only on black people but only if they are realy clean.
I find dreads disgusting because all the dreaded people i saw had em all oily and nasty.
well, if you want an example of extreme dreads, look p brian fair from shadows fall at download...almost down to his feet...

This guys awesome, from 40 Sons and Daughters, local band that just toured the east coast.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by STEALmyDOG
dont really like them....love the name though! what about Devil-locks!?

Devillocks are the shit!

Quote by grille
i think i never seen chicks with dreads

Perhaps spend some time off UG?

Eh, I've only knewn maybe 3 chicks that had em, foxy they were.
dread FTW i wanna get just one and dye it red

anyone know where i can actually get dreads?
Dreads for the win if done right, and that is doing it the natural way - letting your hair go and not giving a **** (most people rip at some point though because they don't feel like having big-as-**** locks).

I never understand why white people in general pay someone ****loads of money to get their hair teased and waxed, LOL. It's all a lie manufactured by the corporations - YOU DON'T NEED ANYTHING TO GET DREADLOCKS, because dreadlocks is - no, really - just tangled hair if you think about it.
Generally looks bad on white guys, but Eric Melvin, the guy in LTJ and the singer of Strike anywhere pull it off good.
Quote by -Vogel-
Dreads for the win if done right, and that is doing it the natural way - letting your hair go and not giving a **** (most people rip at some point though because they don't feel like having big-as-**** locks).

I never understand why white people in general pay someone ****loads of money to get their hair teased and waxed, LOL. It's all a lie manufactured by the corporations - YOU DON'T NEED ANYTHING TO GET DREADLOCKS, because dreadlocks is - no, really - just tangled hair if you think about it.

thats the kind of dreads that looks completley ****ed

I think dreads are awesome, regardless of race. I mean, not everyone looks good with 'em, but it's a person to person thing, not a race issue.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Devillocks are the shit!

Perhaps spend some time off UG?

Eh, I've only knewn maybe 3 chicks that had em, foxy they were.

have never even seen any chick with dreads on distant
Dreads are great. Someone i knew had them and he looked great with them.
It's gonna be a blue day
I think dreadlocks is the worst style of hair possible; Any race, gender, religion, period. Because honestly, what could be more sexy then hair that looks like it has never been washed, and the wearer of took a headfirst dive right into a septic tank?
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by Renka

I think dreads are awesome, regardless of race. I mean, not everyone looks good with 'em, but it's a person to person thing, not a race issue.

That's a real good example, Anders looks so bad-ass with his dreads.

For this to not to be a spam: I think that dreads only fit to some persons, you could try it and see if it fits and then send pics to us to fap to.

IF you look good in it.

Quote by Dirtydeeds468

BUT DUDE! THAT'S MY OPINION! JUST LIKE PEOPLE HAVE OPINIONS THAT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS! IT JUST CAN'T BE CHALLENGED BECAUSE IT'S YOUR OPINION!

WHEEEEEEEE.

Heja Sverige!
Quote by grille
have never even seen any chick with dreads on distant

Seriously??

You are missing out.

Try google.com?
Quote by Renka

I agree with you completely. It's more a person thing than a race thing
Ibanez RGT42FX
Vox AD30VT-XL

Quote by Attack
No. In Soviet Russia, Hell goes to you,