Today I went over to my friends house for a great jamming session. It was awesome. One of the fruits of this session is this. I posted this song before but it lacked vocals. That's what it does not lack this time around. My friend's the one on vocals, I play the guitars. I also programmed the bass, drums and mixed everything. Hope you like it.

BTW this is my first time mixing vocals, so please give me some feedback as well on that.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=428192&songID=5861442
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

i think your guitar sounds like its detuned, maybe tune it standard? the vocals have some major timing issues, but the sound really good tonally. nice job with the drums. bass was pretty terrible. you need a pop filter for those p's in the vocals. i love your distorted tone. the vocals should have more edge in the distorted chorus. crazy cool solo!

so work on your clean tone, vocal timing, and boring vocals in the hardcore chorus.

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=688314
Too cool for a signature.
Thanks for the crits chris! I'll definitely work on that and mention it to my vocalist...

i actually play bass i enjoy it more than guitar. so if you ever want to collab, with me on bass, i'd be willing....*hint hint*
Too cool for a signature.
Oh dude that would be sweet cuz your bass lines are* badass.

Last edited by NovemberRain273 at Oct 13, 2007,
some crits would be nice guys...

The song was pretty straight but the vocals were too loud. I also found myself accurately predicting when the guitar solo was going to kick in, I don't know if that's necessarily bad but I don't like it when I can guess when a song will change.