what are some good websites that have videos of how to play songs. im more of a visual learner so tabs take longer for me to get. so any suggestions
Quote by bWsWwrestler
what are some good websites that have videos of how to play songs. im more of a visual learner so tabs take longer for me to get. so any suggestions

?
Tabs ARE visual.

To be honest videos are the WORST way to learn the guitar...they're great for specific techniques but the most important aspect to learning guitar is your ears. I jus think learning from videos places to much emphasis on the mechanics and not enough on the sound. That's why there's so many sh1te guitarists on Youtube and the like...they've learned how to move their hands but pay no attention to the sound that they're creating.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
I hate how basically every single song in Total Guitar are now video lessons I can't see what the hell the guy is playing! But that's me I prefer TAB.

Are there not video lessons on UG now? I haven't spent time browsing them yet. Or Youtube?
Guitars Fender Highway 1 Telecaster, Vintage VS-6, Yamaha C-40 Classical
Amps Laney VC15, Crate GT212 *FOR SALE*
Pedals Fulltone OCD, Vox V847, Marshall The Echohead, EHX Small Clone, Korg DT-10

Member of the Laney Cult
I usually learn from TABS, and reference them with the rare gem on youtube that can actually play.
WTLTL 2011
www.farhat.com Has about 20 or so songs, ranging from Metallica to Eric clapton , has each song split up into differant steps, and about 4 differant views to see the frets, and the body.

If you want something long term though, do a web search for guitarpro 5 , it's an AWESOME program that has 3 differant sites to download tabs from. Gives you the tab, gives you the sound of every instrument in the song that can have the volume lowered, raised etc... it also has a fretboard at the top with dots with the coordinating numbers to demonstrate where ya fingers should be... The trial version sounds crappy, like every instrument sounding like a keyboard pretty much, but the full version when you buy has RSE sound, which will sound like a Distortion guitar, nylon guitar, real drums etc etc, and you have the ability to configure how you want each instrument to sound, IE, les paul sound, or strat sound. with 30+ differant amp/pedal types. On a good day, I can learn up to 3 songs and have them down pact within just a few hours. You can also create your own music with it, theres just.... too many options that come with this program for me to list ALL of them. I think theres even a chord library, though I haven't really checked that part out yet.
ya i can read tabs and regular music fine. im best at regular music but its hard to get ahold of.