Thats cool.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I read somewhere that the maximum you could pay was a little over $200. Apparently not.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
damn. I only paid $5
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
that guy sure hopes its a good cd.
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Christ on a bike!

There's a Radiohead thread in Alt & Indie, and yesterday I made a thread actually with the link for it...

I'm one of the biggest Radiohead fans around here, but please put it in the right place.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

I don't get it....

Why did they buy it? What's so different about Radiohead?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman
I don't get it....

Why did they buy it? What's so different about Radiohead?

They're promoting their own album bla bla bla...

Anyway, stop making Radiohead threads. It's annoying. There's a Radiohead thread in Alt & Indie.
Quote by fenderdude06
does anyone else think this cd is sub par and the drum machines sound like ****?

Ummm no. It's fabulous.
I tried downloading it and I didn't know what to do...

do you even have to pay??

and where can I get it, because their website was messing up when I was visiting it.
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
They paid that much money because they are promoting the music industry. The company supports bands throughout the world and Purebuttons, LLC is showing how devoted they are to support what bands do. You can only buy the cd for 99.99 pounds a piece that's true, but the company purchased a copy of the cd, plus 10 copies of the disk set they offer at 40 pounds each. The total came to around $1,020.00. You can read the whole press release on their website www.purebuttons.com. They are trying to make a statement for the music world.
I like went onto the site and started going through all the crap you have to go through to pay, and I was like....."F**k this!!!"....and went and torrented it . I was only going to pay like 1p for it anyway so I don't think it made all that much difference.
Quote by tom_ledzep
I like went onto the site and started going through all the crap you have to go through to pay, and I was like....."F**k this!!!"....and went and torrented it . I was only going to pay like 1p for it anyway so I don't think it made all that much difference.

you know you dont have to pay right and the whole process takes like 3 min. ive done it twice and paid $10 once.
Quote by TheVagrantHero
you know you dont have to pay right and the whole process takes like 3 min. ive done it twice and paid $10 once.

yeah i just could not really be arsed with it. Easier just to download it without any hassle.
Yesterday I had never heard of Purebuttons.com , now their name is being posted all over the web for buying a cd for a K.

Pretty good marketing i'd say.