Poll: Should Cory Kidnao His Neighbors Dog?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should Cory Kidnao His Neighbors Dog?
Yes
402 79%
No
103 20%
Voters: 508.
Page 1 of 7
Hello everyone. I've got a few problems. For one, my neighbors are complete asshats.. Ordinarily, I tolerate every irritating thing they do.. Like being drunk all night while blasting Lenny Kravitz.. But they've taken things too far this morning. While I was outside walking my dog Syd, he got away from me, and ran over to them because he's a friendly little pooch, and wanted to make friends. Well, the woman who lives there decided she was going to be a hateful bitch, and threw a folding chair at my dog. Now, to explain how stupid this is, I have to point out that my dog is a Pit bull. He's a harmless pit bull.. never even growls at anyone.. I'm pretty sure he's convinced he's a rabbit, but that's another story. Anyway, I ran over as quickly as possible to get him, and he was walking away limping and what not. So, I had to pick him up and carry him home.

But now the tables have turned.. Their annoying yappy little dog has wandered onto my porch, and she is eating my dogs food. I have no problem with their dog, really.. I wouldn't want to hurt her or anything. I want to hurt my neighbors. So, here's what I would like to do.. Kidnap their dog. Firstly, I'm sure it would be much happier here, as my taste in music is far superior, and there's less hateful people in my house. And I want them to be scared that their little puppy is never going to return home.. So, I think the only reasonable response is to kidnap their dog.

What say you?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
No be the better person
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Psh, they'll never know I kidnapped the dog.

Besides, my room mates dog ran away the other day, and he needs a new one.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

i say do it, just don't get caught and make sure the dog doesn't die...
Quote by zwart_gitaar

Dismemberment gives me an erection!
Quote by jimmyjimjim
that could get you in some legal trouble

I'm pretty sure that there's an amendment that protects any actions made against asshole neighbors.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
They probably don't even care about their dog

Put it in a paper bag, set the bag on fire, and leave it on their front step. Then ring the doorbell
That's a tough situation. Your dog sounds adorable. I say do it, at least for a day. And I say get their power turned off. Sabotage!
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Why don't you call animal control and have him taken away. Just take his collar off (if he has one) and he'll get taken to the pound (or humane society). Then your neighbors will have to pick him up on their own. Either that or someone else will take him.
Peepee on yo tittays
What element4433 said.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
I really don't think stealing their dog will be a good idea. you could try something else.
They sound like real asswipes, I voted yes but I'm thinking twice. It's not the smartest decision but you're going to have to sort the situation out in some way..
If you also want to give the dog a better life and care for it, yes. They sound like complete assholes and you'd probably be a better owner for it... If you JUST want to do it to get revenge, and will neglect the dog, then hell no.
Quote by misty_b
Why don't you call animal control and have him taken away. Just take his collar off (if he has one) and he'll get taken to the pound (or humane society). Then your neighbors will have to pick him up on their own. Either that or someone else will take him.

I don't want the dog to be scared. If the pound comes, it will be scared. This dog is fairly familiar to me, as I feed it all the time. I'm pretty sure that they don't.. So, if I kidnap it, just for a few days, and then give it back, the problem is solved. Plus, they'll love me, and quit trying to piss me off.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Well, the woman who lives there decided she was going to be a hateful bitch, and threw a folding chair at my dog.

Choice A: Kidnap their dog for a few hours, potentially get in some legal trouble, and don't actually accomplish anything.

Choice B: Call the cops, have them arrested for property damage and animal abuse, and sue them for several thousand dollars.

What does more harm for less effort and risk?
if you do, then not for too long

you can probably come up with something funnier than that, though

Jack my swag
Quote by element4433
No be the better person

+1

Don't do it. Even just think of the dog, it's going to be a somewhat terrifying experience, don't put it through that.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Quote by NorseGodofRock
Choice A: Kidnap their dog for a few hours, potentially get in some legal trouble, and don't actually accomplish anything.

Choice B: Call the cops, have them arrested for property damage and animal abuse, and sue them for several thousand dollars.

What does more harm for less effort and risk?

Actually, to be honest... Choice A. It's much easier.. Just go outside, grab the dog, walk inside. Maybe eat a slice of pizza.. give some of it to the dog..

Besides, I live in a town that I'm not too sure about the legality of Pitbulls. I know they're illegal in some towns around here, and I'm not sure about this one. So, if they ARE, and the police realize I have one, they'll take him and kill him.

Besides that, I don't think suing for property damage will really work morally, as I don't think of my dog as property.
Quote by vintage x metal

Just word it differently. Don't dognap it, but simply give it a weeklong tour at your house!
Quote by Slinov
take their dog

make it into chilli

feed them the chilli

Slinov, you are made of win and lulz.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by Child In Time
+1

Don't do it. Even just think of the dog, it's going to be a somewhat terrifying experience, don't put it through that.

Well, Sparkles.. That's their Dogs name.. Is constantly over here anyway. She's not exactly afraid of us. I'm pretty sure she likes us better, actually, because we'll play with her every time she comes over..

I figure, instead of "Kidnapping" I could think of it as a, "Week Long Vacation."

And I wouldn't hurt the dog. She's annoying, but I like her somewhat.
Quote by vintage x metal

When I glanced at the poll title, I thought it said your name was Cory Kidnao.
lulz

kidnap it but give it back the next day. down side is, you have to feed it. and make sure your pitbull cream's inside her dog, that'll teach them.
DANK MEMES
Quote by Fishyesque
When I glanced at the poll title, I thought it said your name was Cory Kidnao.

Cory Sanchez.

The Kidnao was a typo.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jawkster
lulz

kidnap it but give it back the next day. down side is, you have to feed it. and make sure your pitbull cream's inside her dog, that'll teach them.

Syd is a gentleman and a romantic, he would NEVER love her and leave her like that.

And besides that, he's neutered...
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Cory Sanchez.

The Kidnao was a typo.

It's ok. You just basically walked in the footsteps of whoever first put pwned instead of owned. So congrats for gracing that holy ground.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Syd is a gentleman and a romantic, he would NEVER love her and leave her like that.

And besides that, he's neutered...

but that's wasted filming potential ..
DANK MEMES
the poll don't lie, cory. DO IT! kidnap that dog like you're gonna demand a ransom!

wait...

you could demand a ransom.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by Jawkster
but that's wasted filming potential ..

It's a rat-terrier, dude.. And one that's as small as a Rabbit. Syd would split it in half..
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Cory Sanchez.

The Kidnao was a typo.

cool name

the dog eats your dogs food anyway, so it probably likes your house. do it i guess. maybe not a full week, though.

Jack my swag
Quote by Jack Off Jill
It's a rat-terrier, dude.. And one that's as small as a Rabbit. Syd would split it in half..

feck... could you imagine that? liek a double penetration beastiality movie...
DANK MEMES