I read somewhere that you can return pedals to Guitar Center and they don't ask questions. I bought a wah-wah in June and I never play it so I want to return it for a Big Muff Pi. The Big Muff also costs $10 less than the wah-wah. I just want to make sure about this before I exchange them.
"Whenever they's a fight so hungry people can eat, I'll be there. Whenever they's a cop beatin' up a guy, I'll be there . ."
The Grapes of Wrath

RIP Ingmar Bergman
that sucks, what if I have the reciept
"Whenever they's a fight so hungry people can eat, I'll be there. Whenever they's a cop beatin' up a guy, I'll be there . ."
The Grapes of Wrath

RIP Ingmar Bergman
alright, but while I'm talking about this: I have Monster Cables and you can return those no questions asked right?
The Grapes of Wrath

RIP Ingmar Bergman
GC has the policy written like they do because folks could buy gear, go gig with it, then turn around and return it instead of renting. I see thier point too.

Chris
Quote by real6
alright, but while I'm talking about this: I have Monster Cables and you can return those no questions asked right?

Did you buy it in the last 30 days and have the receipt?
You can return in 30 days however there is a catch: If you want a refund the bastards charge a $15 restocking fee. I argued with the manager and they cut me a check for refund of the restocking fee. Don't be afraid to politely but firmly ask to see a manager.
Quote by CJRocker
Did you buy it in the last 30 days and have the receipt?

No, but the guy told me that they would do that, he said there was no time limit or anything
The Grapes of Wrath

RIP Ingmar Bergman
Quote by real6
No, but the guy told me that they would do that, he said there was no time limit or anything

I think he meant Monster, as they have a lifetime warranty, but warranty is only against defects in the product.
^
+1

anyway, I returned a morely bad horsie II wah there 2 days ago, and exchanged it for the crybaby 535Q -- it has a softer, more natural sounding WAH IMO.

anyway, I only had it for 1 day, and the exchange policy is 30 days only.
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
I guess I'll just have to try. He grabbed the cables and said these were returnable whenever.
The Grapes of Wrath

RIP Ingmar Bergman
Speaking of such, I guess I couldn't return my strat if I bought it in January even with the receipt, huh?
Quote by Twevo
Speaking of such, I guess I couldn't return my strat if I bought it in January even with the receipt, huh?

I doubt that but I am sure they will make you an offer...course, it will be an offer you will probably pass on since it would be a fraction of the retail.

Chris