Well I just got back from the Music Shop in town and found an amazing guitar. It was 350$. Some brand called Vintage. Has anyone heard of them? It was pretty much an SG replica. A cherry color, 2 chrome plated 'buckers... everything was amazing. Sadly, the clerk didn't know much more about it. It was great, but I don't want to just buy it without knowing about the company. So anyone know Vintage Guitars?
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
erm i dont have great knowledge on them, ive seen them quite a lot though over here, i think they might be a british company although the guitars are probably made in korea or something, theyve got wilkinson parts, and i think they do beginner - intermediate type guitars never played one though so thats the full extent of my knowledge right there
My Stuff: Epi Black Beauty Les Paul with Bareknuckle Pickups, Fender Telecaster MIJ, Cort Electro acoustic, E-ross 12 string acoustic, Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Cry Baby, BOSS DS-1 , Fulltone OCD, Digitech Whammy, Boss TU-3
Last edited by Guitar_Joe at Oct 11, 2007,
Thanks. Well I'm intermediate and found it sounding great threw a Palomino V8 (The amp I will be using). I saw the Wilkinson Tuners that looked much like classic Gibson LP Heads but more green. Quite nice guitars if you ask me.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
i got a vintage bass yesterday and ive found it enjoyable...im probably intermediate but i love the sound it makes but its quite heavy for how small it is

it has a very funk type sound and is just as good at playing hard rock and very comfortable to hold
i reckon there probably pretty good value for money and if you've played it and you like it then thats all that matters i spose, try n see if you can find any reviews on them, make sure problems dont occur once you;ve had them a little while
My Stuff: Epi Black Beauty Les Paul with Bareknuckle Pickups, Fender Telecaster MIJ, Cort Electro acoustic, E-ross 12 string acoustic, Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Cry Baby, BOSS DS-1 , Fulltone OCD, Digitech Whammy, Boss TU-3
Alright..

Vintage is Trev Wilkinsons latest venture..

Theyre a british brand (Dont know where theyre made) and are EPIC!

For around £200, you can get an LP copy, this has Wilkinson pickups, the best in that price range, and sound awesome..

I reccmomend buying one!
I bought one when they first arived I upgraded from a squire, man that was like 1998, at the time for me it was brilliant but look out for crappy soldering.
member #3 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join

Gibson Les Paul Std Trans Amber
Gibson Les Paul Std P90 Gold top
Gibson Les Paul 1968 Custom V.O.S.
1980 Chiquita Travel Guitar
Fender 2006 Anniversary
Ashdown Fallen Angel stack.
only played a few, but they seem pretty decent
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
The guitar you're talking about is probably the Vintage VS6.

I own one and I love it.

Check my profile for some pics.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Last edited by Bonsaischaap at Oct 11, 2007,
Decent, good value brand...Trev Wilkinson lives in my town, I've jammed with him.

Well, I say "jammed"..he was pissed and singing All Right Now by Free
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Hey Bonsaischaap, thats it! I'm amazed that someone has it. I'm glad you like it. I guess I might get it then. Thanks guys.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
My granddad sold his Gibson les paul for a Vintage les paul as it was a lot lighter, it seems to be pretty good actually, infact i'll be inheriting it some day
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Join the only "REAL" Stratocaster Group here

Free Fender Strat here!