Page 1 of 3
So this whole existence has just been... pretty weird to say the least, but lately it's just sucked to the point where I no longer have a will to live.

I wasn't dating either girl but I knew I would date one of them, anyways I left one girl I loved for the girl I liked.. because it seemed right..for some reason

Well along with all this stuff I haven't been the funnest person to be around, so I build myself up as this bad ass, cool guy image and then when people get to know me it crumbles. So the girl that liked me found the real me, I'm still interesting but it'll take years before everyone is old enough to understand me.

So I've lost both of those girls pretty much

and along with that I've lost all will to create/play/listen to music

and I don't know what to do. I would try other hobbies but I never really found anything that interesting except for soccer which the season is over, so I spend my time playing Halo 3 because I don't have to think about anything really.
I would exercise but even that seems..pointless, I mean I'm a really healthy person, and sometimes I fail at it though so at least part of me is happy

So I just don't know what to do.
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
i think you should rebound on music. this time around, use it to express your feelings instead of just for fun.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by TDKshorty

Well along with all this stuff I haven't been the funnest person to be around, so I build myself up as this bad ass, cool guy image and then when people get to know me it crumbles. So the girl that liked me found the real me, I'm still interesting but it'll take years before everyone is old enough to understand me.
Start with not doing that anymore.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Take it to the relationship thread?

It's not really a relationship problem, it's more about his lack of not being himself.

Lose the hard guy act.
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
Quote by TDKshorty
I'm still interesting but it'll take years before everyone is old enough to understand me.

I recon I can take a good stab, you either don't know who you are, or don't like who you are, so you wrap yourself in a viel of lies and deciept to make people like you, your only way of communicating with people is by planning it out and forcing a relationship (friendship or otherwise) in a formuaic manner... Which is a lot more childish than you think...

Then you get to a certain stage in the relationship where lies wont do anymore, and you need to be yourself, then people don't like you as much, not because they don't like you, it's just because they don't like being lied to and played like a walking pair of tits.
Quote by TDKshorty

You deserve it for being so immature as to want what you can't have and actually be so incapable of understanding your feelings that you go for it.
Quote by TDKshorty

and I don't know what to do. I would try other hobbies but I never really found anything that interesting except for soccer which the season is over, so I spend my time playing Halo 3 because I don't have to think about anything really.
I would exercise but even that seems..pointless, I mean I'm a really healthy person, and sometimes I fail at it though so at least part of me is happy

Stop winging over lost relationships, either live with being single, or get over the relationships and get a new g/f, and trust me on the music thing, it'll come back as soon as you stop being so whiney...

Sorry if I sound hard, but you need it.
Quote by TDKshorty
im still interesting but it'll take years before everyone is old enough to understand me.

O RLY
Diezel, Motherfucker
Grow a pair and don't lose your mind over a couple of girls. You were happy right before you knew either of them surely. You'll find your girl mate, don't rush it.
I act like a grumpy git...but I am a grumpy git
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Dude, your problems are insignificant.
Cowboy the f**k up and be a man.
There are kids starving to death in Africa.
Kinda makes your whole "I hate my life" thing seem pointless, dunnit?
"Love truth, Pardon error."-Voltaire

My Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Gibson Black Beauty
Schecter Avenger
Mesa Triple Rectifier
Marshal 1962 4X12 cab
Dunlop Jazz III's
Quote by TDKshorty
So the girl that liked me found the real me, I'm still interesting but it'll take years before everyone is old enough to understand me.

Right well,

1. If she didn't like the real you, **** her! You don't need someone like that anyway, you will find someone who accepts you for whoever you REALLY are.

2. Everybody EVER believes that nobody understands them. There will come a point when someone has a brief understanding of you, but never a full one. You will just forget about your whole YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ME thing eventually and not really give a ****.
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
Quote by ThroughtheHaze

+1, and quit trying to act like a hard ass. No one likes that. It makes you look like a douche bag.
Cheer up, be yourself. If you have lost your will to create music.. try go back to those times when you did.. start it all over. And figure out.. what did I do wrong in the first place?
i'm going to try some "tough love" (for lack of a better term) here

i've lost count as to how many threads you've posted on here in the last few weeks complaining about how much your life sucks. you ask for advice but i get the impression that you're not actually doing anything to try and improve things. instead you're just going around feeling sorry for yourself.

you don't need a girl to be happy. hell, sometimes it's easier to be happy without a girl, you don't need to be constantly worried about how the relationship is and if you should call them and what you should get for them as a gift for the next holiday etc. just find something that makes you happy, get a hobby, focus your energy towards schoolwork. Life doesn't boil down to just girls and music whether you'd like to think it or not. if making music doesn't give you joy anymore, don't make music anymore! you should play because you want to.

you need to get yourself out of this, and not expect for someone to give you the answer to all of your problems

/generic speech
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by RageAgainst...
you don't need a girl to be happy. hell, sometimes it's easier to be happy without a girl, you don't need to be constantly worried about how the relationship is and if you should call them and what you should get for them as a gift for the next holiday etc. just find something that makes you happy, get a hobby, focus your energy towards schoolwork. Life doesn't boil down to just girls and music whether you'd like to think it or not. if making music doesn't give you joy anymore, don't make music anymore! you should play because you want to.

Disregard whatever I put, and read this instead. And REALLY READ IT!
Quote by TDKshorty
So this whole existence has just been... pretty weird to say the least, but lately it's just sucked to the point where I no longer have a will to live.

I wasn't dating either girl but I knew I would date one of them, anyways I left one girl I loved for the girl I liked.. because it seemed right..for some reason

and along with that I've lost all will to create/play/listen to music

Another day another problem. I don't know where you get all these problems, but I suspect the less time you take to write them out to people who don't care in The Pit the better off you will be. You go through typical teenage problems and feel the need to whine as though they are unique. Here's my honest advice. Stop whining and GTFO the pit. Either that or become an hero. Now the next thread you make, presumably tomorrow(judging by your daily whiny teen thread bullshit), I will have become more disgusted and will be even more harsh with you.
Quote by RageAgainst...

i've lost count as to how many threads you've posted on here in the last few weeks complaining about how much your life sucks. you ask for advice but i get the impression that you're not actually doing anything to try and improve things. instead you're just going around feeling sorry for yourself.

you need to get yourself out of this, and not expect for someone to give you the answer to all of your problems

/generic speech

Shall i make a thread bout being cheery?
Quote by RageAgainst...

DON'T DO IT! people will cry about you being a hard-ass, and tell you that they don't like you anymorez!!!! OH NOES!
This hard ass thing sounds pretty gay too me.
Who is measuring arse hardness?!
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Quote by ThroughtheHaze

Get out.

Americans and the British help Africans through their taxes, so don't give us that bull..

God I hate when people pull the Africa card.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by fortysix&2
This hard ass thing sounds pretty gay too me.
Who is measuring arse hardness?!

Anybody with 2 fingers and a tube of lube.
The "hard guy" act is me, like I changed and became a happier more confident person. upon first meeting me I'm really cool, but once you get to know me it's just a let down.

It wasn't a bad change, I allowed myself to be more social and stuff...

EDIT: took me a while to post b/c I was getting a haircut.

This is going to be weird, but I know I don't need a girl to be happy, it wasn't my main purpose when I was seeking them out, I wasn't "using them to be happy" or anything like that. The girl whom I love I've known for 2 years and I just met this girl I liked, but me and the girl i've known for a while seemed like we were having a problem. So I chose the girl whom I had just met...

I know who I am, but I'm such a deep person, that most people don't really understand it. I screwed up b/c the girl whom I've known longer, really understood that and liked that about me.

This is really random rant b/c I'm really confused in my thoughts, there's alot going through my mind.

I say to myself "why don't you get up and go ****ing run dip****. quit lying around all day"
But I just feel so useless, my only hobby has been music really, and all this other stuff I try out seems boring and pointless.

and I don't know if people just don't like me or not, I just don't feel the need to talk so I come off as boring and ****.
Last edited by TDKshorty at Oct 11, 2007,
Quote by RageAgainst...

/generic speech

agreed, this man always knows what he is talking about so LISTEN
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Anybody with 2 fingers and a tube of lube.

Ah, right. Those wacky americans...
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Skills. Get them.

Quote by Dempsey68

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I hate people like you. Get some real problems.
Quote by nic_2090
What ever happened to sticks and stones....?

Quote by Maet
The Niggers took them all to build their crappy huts in africa and Detroit...

Too much?
Quote by I_am_spartacus
I hate people like you. Get some real problems.

People like me?

and real problems??

Dude I don't really understand your need to have posted that

I have real problems, whether they not be real to you, they're real to me

How about losing everything you've ever loved?

I know the girl problem is insignificant on this thing called Life, b/c if it doesn't work out it wasn't meant to be. But it still doesn't help me get any happier.

I have no will to be happier, because I keep plunging into a sadden world.

I'm sure there are kids out there who have no homes and parents are crack-addicts, and then ther was the point about the starving Africans. But people are helping them,

I'm rather sure I could help myself- I realize this, but I can't push myself to be any happier, escpecially in such a dark world.

I've completely lost my will to love, it seems everyday is a struggle to live, in such a world.
and it doesn't bother me that I wouldn't care if I died.
How did I know this was going to be another whining thread?

Answer: Because it's by TDKshorty.

This is like the 10th in the past two months. "Oh woe me, my existence is horrible, I hate my lyfe, what do I do? I have so many problems!!!!111!!!111oneoneonetwofoureight!!11"

Stupid hight school kids and the "problems". It's life buddy, your not the only one who has them. EVERYONE on UG has problems of their own.

Why do you feel the need to create a thread each and everytime you can't figure out something on your own, eh?

Is it attention you crave?

Cry somewhere else.
^^i take it that means you've decided against at least trying to take my words to heart? oh well

perhaps you should look into the possibility of having clinical depression
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by TDKshorty
People like me?

and real problems??

Dude I don't really understand your need to have posted that

I have real problems, whether they not be real to you, they're real to me

How about losing everything you've ever loved?

I know the girl problem is insignificant on this thing called Life, b/c if it doesn't work out it wasn't meant to be. But it still doesn't help me get any happier.

I have no will to be happier, because I keep plunging into a sadden world.

I'm sure there are kids out there who have no homes and parents are crack-addicts, and then ther was the point about the starving Africans. But people are helping them,

I'm rather sure I could help myself- I realize this, but I can't push myself to be any happier, escpecially in such a dark world.

I've completely lost my will to love, it seems everyday is a struggle to live, in such a world.
and it doesn't bother me that I wouldn't care if I died.

Hey idiot. Refer to post #17. If you keep whining about not wanting to live you could take the "become an hero" suggestion to heart.
I'm sorry, you're a naive flange.
All this love bull**** is bull****.
Live breathe **** die?

After that post... I'm beginning to believe I swear too much.
I think I'm going to replace the c . unt word with flange. thx.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Skills. Get them.

Quote by Dempsey68

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Basically I'm just not a happy person.
i'm not a very happy person either but i don't complain about it every time i log onto UG

i just have people come up to me because they thinki'm suicidal but i don't complain about that DO I

(woah i didn't use the F-word once in that statement)
edit: Aqua Dementia are you serious, all those are him........................ JESUS FUCKING CHRIST MAN
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
...What's that guy got in his hand?

Was I the only one who thought of that?
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
I'm not a happy person either TDK, do I moan everytime I log on? NO.

Do I feel the need to push my problems on others? NO.
Quote by Aqua Dementia

dude you can't even count half of those as problems
the drivers license one was a simple question
the sternum popping thing was a question; because I found it weird that my sternum pops
when I was asking what should I tell that girl b/c i'd rather hang somewhere else
than her house- isn't a serious problem at all

half of those were questions- i wasn't whining; I was simply seeking advice
dude go back before that- i had like 3 threads near the end of the summer when I was really sad too
Quote by TDKshorty
the sternum popping thing was a question; because I found it weird that my sternum pops
when I was asking what should I tell that girl b/c i'd rather hang somewhere else

dude go back before that- i had like 3 threads near the end of the summer when I was really sad too

yeah but you were whining about the problems
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
I think
Quote by cm_punk_fan
yeah but you were whining about the problems

How was a whining??

EDIT: I guess you guys would consider this post and the other posts of this same subject, whining. But as I'm typing this I'm not complaining, at least I don't think so, I'm more in a mindset "hmm, my life is sucking right now, I wonder what I can do to make it better"
Last edited by TDKshorty at Oct 11, 2007,
Quote by TDKshorty

Needing advice = I can't think on my own. Nearly the same as whining, slightly different.

GTFO out of the pit and cry else where.
Page 1 of 3