Ok...there is a cartoon band called dethklok...and they have a show called metalocalypse and there is an episode where the drummer pickles reforms with his older band snakes 'n' barrels....and I want to get a hold of their music (which I know they have but can't find anywhere) can anyone tell me where I can find it?

P.S I have the Dethalbum Deluxe Edition!
Oh. God. No.... I did not just read that.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
you do not need to explain the brutal ways of Dethklok to me...

i don't know where you could find it though
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
the song "kill you" on the dethalbum is actually a snakes n' barrels song.
Quote by zwart_gitaar

Dismemberment gives me an erection!
There was barely one song played by Snakes n Barrels on metalocalypse. In reality they have no music to release. Kill You shouldn't count, because they were all on Totally Awesome Sweet Alabama Liquid Snake at the time.
Last edited by skeptopotamus at Oct 11, 2007,
Quote by Buffalo Phil
thx im listening to it....I was listening to it thinking it was...but I heard nathan so I was like wtf?

because it's dethklok performing it, but nathan's voice hurts so he has pickles sing a song from his old band (snakes n' barrels).
Quote by zwart_gitaar

Dismemberment gives me an erection!
Quote by Buffalo Phil
Ok...there is a cartoon band called dethklok...and they have a show called metalocalypse and there is an episode where the drummer pickles reforms with his older band snakes 'n' barrels....and I want to get a hold of their music (which I know they have but can't find anywhere) can anyone tell me where I can find it?

P.S I have the Dethalbum Deluxe Edition!

I bolded your answer.
The first word that caught my eye was barrels, I thought, "****, not another barrel thread!"
Quote by The Spoon
i wasnt wikipediaing blow job okay, it just happened

Quote by primusfan

one time i fucked a sofa.

Quote by Draken
Freedom of speach?

on a private website?

Based in Russia?

i'm sorry comrade, but you fail.
Quote by civilunrest
The first word that caught my eye was barrels, I thought, "****, not another barrel thread!"

Do A Barrel Roll!
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
In real life they're called Guns 'n Roses.

. . .
Quote by unplugtheradio

i dub thee, Knight of Asskickery.

that is amazing

Quote by human-blasphamy
i like my nether regions shaved down till there soft as a babys ass. Cause thats where there going.

The Day Cas Pwnd UG.
Quote by Alreddyded
0mgz Br00tal Gh0st!11!11