You can't really tell it from the lyrics, but this is something I wrote after a Classics lesson, based on the fall of Troy. The last few lines reference it more than the rest, but I'll let you decide whether it works or not. Hope it's OK, I had another tab open with the rules in whilst I was getting ready to post it, and it seemed fine.

Psychopaths,
Bloodbaths,
Genocide,

Destruction,
Reduction,
Nowhere to hide,

Battle scars,
It’s a farce
Terrified,

Die of pain,
Go insane,
Lose your mind,

Empty streets,
Retreats,
Great divide,

Hated,
Vacated,
No more pride.

Spoils of war,
Find the wh0re,
Know she lied,

Burn it down,
Take the crown,
Hell townwide,

Overthrown,
Seeds of Rome,
Gods decide.

Welcome to Troy.
Last edited by Minkaro at Oct 11, 2007,
pretty awesome! brutal. you will have a good time putting those lyrics into song form. please comment mine, it is also a thrash song
you probly need to change the seeds of rome bit becouse the fall of troy was supposed to have happened before the roman empire. other than that it was pretty good kinda reminds me of my clock tower song
Quote by TheSmilingGoat
you probly need to change the seeds of rome bit becouse the fall of troy was supposed to have happened before the roman empire. other than that it was pretty good kinda reminds me of my clock tower song

Yeah, "seeds of rome" means that the battle of Troy was the start of the roman empire. Some Trojans escaped from the burning city, and went on to found Troy. Just as the seed is the start of a plant, the fall of Troy is the start of Rome.
replace this part with something more brutal

Die of pain,
Go insane,
Lose your mind,

Hi
Nice! Try to put in some better vocab where you can, other than that, great job! (And the thing about rome).
Your head slowly caves in from the compression