I was wondering about reaching the difficulty of reaching the upper frets on an rr shaped guitar such as the rr3 an teh alexi 600. I've played an rr3 at guitar center and was able to reach most of the frets when sitting but couldnt reach above 17 while standing. Does anyone else have that problem (with either one)?
My band: Take No Prisoners

Quote by Magero
Terrifying. Makes me glad I'm a satanist and a metal-head. I may be going to hell, but I got kick-ass music.
It should be easier to access the frets while standing? Or it is for me anyways. But the Alexi 600 has cutaways near the higher frets for easier access.
Be cool.
i have an RR1
and i pretty much always play it sitting and i can hit all the frets
but when i stand i dont have a problem either
The cut aways aren't big enough really, but if you look at your arm when you're stood up and when you're sat down playing, you've got more 'free arm' to wrap round the guitar when you're sat down than when you're stood up. If you pull you strap a bit higher it'll be easier for your.
yeah, but I tend to hold my guitar lower, and that might be part of the problem. do you guys have a problem with the heel of the rr3 (it's bolt-on)?
My band: Take No Prisoners

Quote by Magero
Terrifying. Makes me glad I'm a satanist and a metal-head. I may be going to hell, but I got kick-ass music.