I think everyone here has bought a guitar mag at some point in their lives. But which one was your favourite? Personally mine was Guitar One, but apparently it's off the shelves. Anyways, discuss guitar mags.

Guitar Player
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Guitar Player. Guitar World is mainly about ****ty bands lately, and interviews.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
i like preforming songwriter. I know it's not really a guitar magazine, but i like it.
sup?
Quote by samtewari
total guitar

+1
but its ****ing expensive
bout 15 bucks an issue!!
You are now blinking manually
Guitar World.
~ Gear ~
Epiphone Les Paul
Crate GX-80
Quote by Guitarist132
Finish the quote

"This is _______"
Quote by Aqua Dementia
SPAAAAAAAARRRRTTTAAA! No?
Quote by Guitarist132
Incorrect, the correct answer was papua new guinea

Quote by Aqua Dementia
Whoa, I'm in your sig.
Quote by monkeyboyjr
Guitar World.

I demand to know why!
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Total Guitar.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
I liked guitar one....but now it's part of guitar world.

Now I read guitar player.
I only read guitar world because it's at my school library. There's about 5 KK adds in them too.
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
guitar world is definitely full of metal these days... but still, you get some cool interviews though, like that prog punk one they had a while ago was pretty cool.
im really sick of guitar world. their arcticles are way to redundant and it seems like theyre running out of original material to print.
Total Guitar first and then Guitarist magazine
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet