Page 1 of 3
Nice. Is that Ibiza Town?. Lovely place.
if you post the webaddress because you get a nice selection of stuff
Calgary

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
can't do that for my town, too small.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Quote by Child In Time
Yes. I live on the beach.

No xbox360 dumbass. I am jealous however.
whoa, i did my town and the 4th picture was one of my baseball team from 6 years ago

that's....really weird...

anyway i got this when i searched baltimore (i live close enough)

Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by zzany1
No xbox360 dumbass. I am jealous however.

What? I have one...
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Makes my town look very quaint!

Or here's Cambridge, my beautiful 'other town' if you will;

Last edited by Alix_D at Oct 11, 2007,
Quote by RageAgainst...
whoa, i did my town and the 4th picture was one of my baseball team from 6 years ago

that's....really weird...

anyway i got this when i searched baltimore (i live close enough)

Baltimore looks like a Martini...big in the 80s
Quote by Child In Time

I live along that beach there.

And post web addresses? Nah.

Ah that gives me goood memories of walking through that cool castle and sitting in the old town eating tapas watching flamenco dancers and I asked if i could jam and i was like best place in the world! I WANNA GO BACK
Quote by zzany1
Ah that gives me goood memories of walking through that cool castle and sitting in the old town eating tapas watching flamenco dancers and I asked if i could jam and i was like best place in the world! I WANNA GO BACK

Tell you what, if you live anywhere near Belfast (Ireland) you can come here and live and work here til next May and I'll just go back home. When it's not touristy time it's not that much fun.

Quote by Child In Time
Tell you what, if you live anywhere near Belfast (Ireland) you can come here and live and work here til next May and I'll just go back home. When it's not touristy time it's not that much fun.

Jammy bastd im in Edinburgh you shouldnt be allowed abroad ya h

hooligan! (joking)

Wait....you are in ibiza town and are pissing about on UG!?! Whats wrong with you!?!
Quote by zzany1
Jammy bastd im in Edinburgh you shouldnt be allowed abroad ya hooligan! (joking)

Someone has to teach English in these schools..they can't just learn it from dance tunes in a club!

the first image is of our town hall, the second is one of the general store, not downtown, in the only shopping center in the town for the first 10 years i lived here, my town has only 400 residents, and its about a 30 minute drive to anywhere
Quote by Child In Time

Someone has to teach English in these schools..they can't just learn it from dance tunes in a club!

Christ you lot can hardly speak English nevermind Teach it?!!?. No that is sweet..i shouldve done that instead of going to uni and working all the time.
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson

Thats good old oley valley for ya.

I couldnt find a pic of the main section of town. Its really only a mile long stretch of road with a bunch of houses and shops. This is a pic just outside town, i think it was taken from our elementary school. Thats virtually all oley is though, just fields and cows.
Quote by zzany1
Christ you lot can hardly speak English nevermind Teach it?!!?. No that is sweet..i shouldve done that instead of going to uni and working all the time.

It's part of my course, studying Spanish. And I get to spend a year out teaching these people. Which I'll have to do in 6 hours. So off to bed.

up until about 15 years ago, the elementary, middle, and high schools were surrounded by farms, which around this time of year made them smell like cow pies all day long
Here's Hobart, Australia:

45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
Quote by Schnitzel_Man
Here's Hobart, Australia:

You Beauty!. (we scots have this phrase as well..Ya Beauty)
Atlanta, Georgia!
(Invalid img)

Dinobot of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Quote by Stephen Colbert
Now the obvious question here is...

Who's fucking the ponies?

Quote by drop-dead666
Get.. Like he suggested, P-90's. Or you can just buy a hello kitty guitar.
Quote by Jimmy_Pwns_Jimi
Atlanta, Georgia!
(Invalid img)

What is the black population there?. it always reminds me of blacks georgia..

sacramento cali,
don't actually live in the city but my town is way too small to find anything. I actually saw a picture of a flood that went through the town but it was old so cnn deleted the picture :/
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
Page 1 of 3