I'm going to get a new amp in november or december and I'm trying to decide between a few at the moment. The first is a Peavey Valveking 112 (though I might be able to get the 2112), a Vox AC15CC and a Peavey Deuce (old thing with a built-in phaser). I'd like it to have nice warm-but-clear cleans because I like to have a clean base then use effects to color the sound I'd also like some tight distortion (like a Orange Amp). I play alot so it being versatile is pretty important.
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
You could probably get a used Vox AC30 CC1 for that price.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Any other thoughts?
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07

I see....keep on the lookout for one though the CC1 seems to be pretty well priced used. I know Slats has one and there was another user...

But I understand I haven't seen a used Vox either, might look online but I like to try things before buying.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
On Valvekings your best deal would be the 112. When you start up the chain you pay more and are subject to the law of diminishing returns. You can always get a 212 or 412 cab later with better speakers and have a half-stack with the option of going combo for smaller applications. Its what I do.
Another option, if you want to spend a bit more money is a mesa 5:25 express. I have one and love it...If you don't want to spend that kind of money, I really like the Peavey Classic 30...That said, I don't play ultra high gain stuff
^The 5:25 has a great clean channel. On the 5W Class A setting, it does an excellent Vox immitation.

And then you can rock out with the crunch & burn settings =^)
About how much does the mesa go for.
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07

Quote by pist off
Get a cruiser by crafter amp, they're amazing and cheap.

-.- no

and the mesa boogie amp goes for about when i last checked the espress combos were around 1 grand
see if you can find a mesa rocket 44, its kinda like and older version of the 5:25. I have one and i love it, and even better you can find them for around 400 to 500 dollars
I'm not sure if I want to pay more for the Mesa if the other amps will do the job. The main thing I'm looking for is the crispy clean sound with some Orange-like distortion.
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07

I'm guessing you mean what bands I want to emulate so they're Sparta, The Fall of Troy (why I want a tight dist.), Pink Floyd, Muse, Foo Fighters, Lamb of God, Brand New (especialy the sound on Jesus Christ), At the Drive-In and Taking Back Sunday

I know these are a lot of different artists but these bands have tones I love.
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07

hmmm thats a tricky one how much money you spendin because i cant seem to see how much you are spending and what guitar you useing?
I don't want anything over 900$ if possible and right now I'm playing a weird Raven guitar from the 60s (it's a hollowbody, about the size of a 335 with two single-coil pups) and also a LTD M-50 but I'm planning on upgrading a bit later with a Telecaster if posssible and maybe a Hagstrom swede/super swede maybe.
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07

ok and ive heard of that guitar.....keep it no matter what

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Peavey-Triple-XXX-Super-40-40W-1x12-Guitar-Combo?sku=481393

that looks promising and if i were in your shoes i would totally buy that on the spot and i left a little room in the price for shipping/taxes and its a 40 watt tube which is like i think 100 watt ss cant remember