Page 1 of 2
that site sucks...when i heard about it i thought that it was going to be like the cannibal corpse site, where you ask questions in a forum and the band members answer it, but the whole pre recorded thing of askmustaine sucks
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
i typed join another band with james and lars, and it started talking about zeppelin...
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
He answered none of my questions. I asked about the size of his penis, when he lost his virginity, and how he feels about UG.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
ask him if he's gay, its funny
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
kinda sucks he doesnt even answers your question XD he looks stoned on these prerecorded answers
I asked him how he felt about heroin, and he threatened to kill me. Then I asked how he felt about Crack and he told me he hadn't the foggiest idea what I was talking about. Therefore, he's probably lost his memory due to crack.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

i asked him about UG and he started to talk about his pets lol
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
After I asked how he feels about Blacks he starts talking about jazz.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
After I asked how he feels about Blacks he starts talking about jazz.

i asked about jazz and he started to talk about sports lol
-Homer Simpson
i told him "Metallica ****in rocks you guys are awesome" he answered "you kiss your mama with those lips" XD pretty funny
Quote by Minkaro
I asked him about Alice Cooper, and he ranted.

I asked him about Alice in Chains and he started going on about Alice Cooper and tattoos.
Quote by vintage x metal

pre-recorded s**t
Quote by Shylock
Well, If I woke up a girl, I would immediantly proceed to achieving an orgaism.

because they are superior to ours.

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!
I asked him how much he practices each day and he said :

"I like to travel, as long as I don't have to deal with people".
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
I asked him if he realized that in the wrong context, he could easily be mistaken for some kind of male cam*****. Didn't get an answer
I'm a communist. Really.
"so how many times do you kick yourself in the ass for not being in metallica?" lol. jk megadeth fans.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
I asked how he feels about transvestites, and he talks about his website...
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
I asked him how much he practices each day and he said :

"I like to travel, as long as I don't have to deal with people".

i asked the exact same question and he told me about where he grew up.
Apparently Metallica is one of his favorite bands besides The Beatles. Who woulda thunk it?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
I asked what the capital of Thailand was and then he virtually sacked me and said BANGKOK! But no he really said his favorite sports team would be if the colts wore the raiders jerseys.
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
Quote by Skippy_McNutty
I asked what the capital of Thailand was and then he virtually sacked me and said BANGKOK! But no he really said his favorite sports team would be if the colts wore the raiders jerseys.

EDIT: haha I typed Dimebag as well and then he said Wenosabi.
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
Quote by Jackintehbox
WTF, I asked him what his name was and he started talking about Metallica.

Mustaine isn't too bright.
I asked him "So I Herd u liek mudkipz?" he replied "I play a dean flying V".

This site sucks...
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
It's pre-recorded videos. It sucks. It would be cool if he actually responded to them, but I don't think he has the time to check all these questions people ask him. He is way too busy.
Lmao I kept telling him that Alexi was better @ guitar than him. He started talking about how many kids he has & what kind of guitar he has & what his favorite vidjagames are.
EDIT: I said Mandolin & he said "do you want me to kill you?"
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
"Nice hair"
"My favorite song to play live is a toss up between..."

"Who is your favorite bassist?"
"Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?"
Ask him about Phil Anselmo or Vinnie Paul Abbott and he'll take about his favorite city.
What a bad site.
Page 1 of 2