Page 1 of 2
I've got a long ass bus trip to go on today...bah...

Any suggestions how I can pass the time, besides masturbating in the back of the vehicle or talking to white trash/old people who look like they sat behind jesus in the first grade?
Whenever I'm on a bus, I'm with friends, so I'd talk to them. I'm guessing you don't have any (on this ride) so I suggest taking some sort of MP3 player or a discman or something to listen to.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
sing along to your ipod in a annoying high pitched voice, which is what i usually do.

Dinobot of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Quote by Stephen Colbert
Now the obvious question here is...

Who's fucking the ponies?

Quote by drop-dead666
Get.. Like he suggested, P-90's. Or you can just buy a hello kitty guitar.
yeah mp3 player definitely.. or if u can somehow get it in there without teachers bitching.. guitar?
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
If theres a screen, watch whatevers on it. I also suggest singing 99 bottles of beer on the wall. Classic.
Quote by False_God
^^Havent seen you in ages!!??

How's that a question?

Quote by SilentDeftone
MP3/CD player, or read a book.

-SD

TS, follow Willy Willy Sugar Pant's advice. Either that or talk to a friend. Or sleep.

EDIT: V I finished that song in like 10 minutes in 5th grade . . .
wank
Quote by rockybo
I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.
Quote by Tummaenkeli
I've got a long ass bus trip to go on today...bah...

Any suggestions how I can pass the time, besides masturbating in the back of the vehicle or talking to white trash/old people who look like they sat behind jesus in the first grade?

I actually saw that happen in 8th grade. I still haven't gotten around to telling the kid, 3 years later.
Quote by whitebluesboy
sing tiny dancer by john lennon

tiny dancer by elton john, retard
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
bring an acoustic guitar and be like *ROCK STAR* and totally get teh girls beggging you to **** them hahahahaha and maybe the teacher

>.>

<.<
^
what he said

EDIT: To convictionless
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
Bring a guitar, haha that would be funny. just bring an MP3 player and look out the windows.
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
tiny dancer by elton john, retard

Shut it dude, I'm reading a John Lennon bio for school and I'm on 4 hours of sleep. Back off son.
if it's those buses with bathrooms in the back, i usually pass time by going there and throwing all the toilet paper out the vents and waiting for somebody to walk up there and start cussing since there is no toilet paper. and one time, my friend said he was behind us coming back from work one time and saw a toilet paper pop out the vent and then i held onto it and we had like a 100 foot long white line supposedly trailing behind the bus.

**new classic prank.. try it
most busses i know dont have bathrooms..
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

PROFANER
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
most busses i know dont have bathrooms..

Meh, charter busses normally have them, and I am rather pissed that busses doesn't pass the spell check.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
If you've got a friend there, see if you can start a chain-yawn...so funny, everyone starts yawning and they can't stop themselves. You can try that on a train, too, more people to get.

It's either that or mp3/iPod. Or you're stuck staring at the scenery. Fun, I'm sure.
Pillow Fight!
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by figsandbobo
Meh, charter busses normally have them, and I am rather pissed that busses doesn't pass the spell check.

Well, I usually just sit and stare out a window in deep thought if the bus trip is less than an hour. If its between 1 and 3 hours, I'll probably be reading a book or listening to some music. If its more than 3 hours and less than 12, I make sure that I get as little sleep as possible before the trip, so that I can sleep through it. If its more than 12 hours, I exit the bus after 12 hours in the closest town, and do something else until the next bus arrives. If its more than 24 hours, I cry a little. If its more than 48 hours, I cry a lot. If its more than 72 hours, I start to look fondly at tall buildings. If its more than a week, I start visiting said tall buildings and think of what might have been. If its more than a month, I start visiting said tall buildings more frequently, until it is all I'm doing between the stops is being at those tall buildings. If its more than a year, I start jumping off those buildings with a bungie cord tied to my foot, hoping the string will snap sometime. If its more than a lifetime, I finally jump off the building with a "incidentally" severed bungie cord. This wasn't meant to be funny. I'm just sad right now.
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
I'm not trying to look open minded, in fact I try not to be open minded.
I hate people who are overly open minded.
3 words
rubber band balls

always take about a dozen too, randomly chuck them to the front or back of the bus
Rolls of toilet paper are fun too, beach balls, you get the idea
purple nurple!

Quote by RizzoWashburn
dis meanz yoo can make three p0nx albums!

One that sucks, one that doesn't suck, and one that nobody cares about!
I usually just put on music and stare at the scenery, or read a book...hasn't failed me yet!
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Quote by nnizzle
down half a fifth before you get on

Wouldn't that just be a tenth?
Quote by J-Spoon
I did a forward roll into a backflip, caught the les paul and blasted out a face melting version of stairway to intimidate this mentally retarted kid on life support in a wheelchair that was trying to play it through an MG. What a loser.
Quote by whitebluesboy
sing tiny dancer by john lennon

Ah yes, my favorite John Lennon song. Just messing with you - lack of sleep etc. I understand.

Trim your pubes.
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.
Quote by R0CKER1220
How's that a question?

TS, follow Willy Willy Sugar Pant's advice. Either that or talk to a friend. Or sleep.

EDIT: V I finished that song in like 10 minutes in 5th grade . . .

I believe it was SILLY Willy Sugar Pants.

Then SD

Then Back to Silent_Deftone
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
My ipod and nintendo DS have served me well on long bus trips.if youre with friends unless you all suck you should be able to entertain yourselves. i had heaps of bus trips with my schools volleyball team (one for 12hours) and they were hilarious
Music. I take my MP3 player on my train journey every day.

If I was taking a very long journey, I'd also take my DS.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
roll over the seat infront of you onto a 2 random people. Thats funny for a few minutes.

other than that, listen to some sweet tunes.
Page 1 of 2