I read most of it. Pretty lame.

edit:

"American women..
- most likely to believe in feminism and "equality" "

Oh, those Nazis.
Who dat?
Latin American women seem to make decent wives. My friend married a hot girl from Venezuela. Sweet, beautiful, cooks, cleans, and is the perfect wife. Like how American women were in the 1950s America.

Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
OMG! It is true! My sister is excatly the same way!!!! (also my exes) I dated a forien girl and the only problem we had was when her mother would make fun of my religion. She moved so we broke up cause I'm not that good with long distance. Thank god, she's still waiting for me, or otherwise I would be ultra depressed because I lost a major gem there.
Quote by jonathan92
schecter damien 7 is one monster of a guitar.

[Proud owner of a Schecter Damien 7]
While i do see A LOT of good points in there, its to over simplified. I have dated women, AMERICAN women who are the same way. Whoever wrote this is either sexist, or just went through a breakup.
"most likely to believe in feminism and equality"

those are good things. believing in equality and being a feminazi are different things.

Jack my swag
i didn't need an article to point out that european and latin girls are better than american pieces of plastic
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Yeah...

Especially the women that demand the "equality" thing. I mean if they demand it, they usually won't get it from their point of view because they will be nazis about every little thing. But those that don't seek it, it usually goes without saying.

I don't think a whole lot of guys behave anymore like it's 50 years ago where you expect a nice dinner and a clean house coming home from work or they get the backhand.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Quote by thrashfan
Yeah...

Especially the women that demand the "equality" thing. I mean if they demand it, they usually won't get it from their point of view because they will be nazis about every little thing. But those that don't seek it, it usually goes without saying.

I don't think a whole lot of guys behave anymore like it's 50 years ago where you expect a nice dinner and a clean house coming home from work or they get the backhand.

theres still sexism though

Jack my swag
^I'll give women equal pay when they stop nagging.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Quote by gopherthegreat
theres still sexism though

The whole thing is totally sexist.

But I mean, aren't most guys these days willing to give equal commitment without really having to discuss it?
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Quote by pumpkins_rule

And we'll quit nagging when you give us equal pay, asshat.
"The poor didn't want this one."
Male chauvinism ftw?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
so many girls i know are like that... i'm 16 but i know by the time i'm looking for a wife after i get a good solid career all there will be in america will be: ugly fat chicks who might be nice, or hot chicks who looked up to paris hilton and have gotten everything from their daddies and just want money and their perfect O.C lifestyles. Anyways, i'll probably go to europe lol Assuming americanistic ladies wont spread their crazy ideas to europe by then.

edit:and my sister is 18 and represents most of that stuff except for the feminism. Shes going out with this guy because he's got a mustang and his parents give him everything. She recently upgraded her cellphone so it has internet, call forward, ecetera plus had 500 text messages, without asking my dad. My dad gives her everything, and nothing to me(which will change soon)
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
Last edited by electricsnake at Oct 11, 2007,
Quote by pftyeaiplaybass

+1 (albeit im male)

although i dislike it when women accuse men of sexism when they are obviously unqualified

Jack my swag
Quote by pumpkins_rule

Edit: you made me dizzy!
Quote by pftyeaiplaybass

OK, OK, we'll trade with each other at the same time. On the count of three.
Kinda got real sexist in here real quick...
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
Yep, Euro chicks > Americans.

Not just in personality either, definitely in looks.

Hopefully I'll be moving to Spain after college.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
OK, OK, we'll trade with each other at the same time. On the count of three.

you'll trade salaries??? What? I'm still dizzy.
Quote by chunkychewie
you'll trade salaries??? What? I'm still dizzy.

It reminds me of moments at school when you steal somebodys hat, then they steal yours. And you say we'll trade at the same time.

I think you're just stoned.

And I meant stop the nagging for equal pay.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
It reminds me of moments at school when you steal somebodys hat, then they steal yours. And you say we'll trade at the same time.

I think you're just stoned.

And I meant stop the nagging for equal pay.

Haha. I've never heard of that before. It makes a lot of sense now. I thought you were stoned or something.
Latin women ARE GORGEOUS and they do tend to be family oriented... but we latin folk are known for fiery temprament.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
"A huge percentage of American women are selfish, flighty, insecure, needy and psychotic, and quite capable of concealing those traits during the dating phase"

Damn, what guy hasn't experienced that? You find the "perfect" girl, and then she ends up being the town slut or a psychopath.

EDIT: Apparently Asians I guess.
Dickless.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Latin women ARE GORGEOUS and they do tend to be family oriented... but we latin folk are known for fiery temprament.

QFT