Ok, so I'm buying an XBOX 360 tomorrow, just for Halo 3. Absolutely psyched. Well, alot of my friends are on Xbox Live, and keep bugging me to play when I get it. My question is, is it practical to play Live with a dialup connection (41.2 kb/s)?

I sure hope so. If i have to wait a bit for games to load, thats alright, but if its impossible, that sucks.

Thanks
yea no Dial-up.
its too slow. you need broadband, high speed, etc.
There's a place where a depth charge ignites.
it will work for matchmaking. YOu will have constant yellow bar(which isn't bad) but if you play co-op live or if you play custom games without people with good connections it won't be 2 hot.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
i mean you can, but people might get pissed cuz of lag. you can use it for now, but take serious consideration into DSL in the future.
↓↑ MISDIRECT ↑↓

The (Rather Basic) Rig:
- 1982 Marshall JCM 800 2204 (Feels good, man)
- 1960 Marshall AV Cab (Vintage 30s, Feels good, man)
- A shitty MIM strat
- Fulltone OCD (Jizztastic)
- Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Pshhh...who has dial up now?

Keep up with the times kid

*runs back to Goldeneye on N64*
Quote by Pinky19
it will work for matchmaking. YOu will have constant yellow bar(which isn't bad) but if you play co-op live or if you play custom games without people with good connections it won't be 2 hot.

There's no way to connect your 360 using a standard phone cord. You can only connect it via ethernet cable or USB wireless adapter. Either get DSL/cable or you're shit out of luck.
Quote by happytimeharry
There's no way to connect your 360 using a standard phone cord. You can only connect it via ethernet cable or USB wireless adapter. Either get DSL/cable or you're shit out of luck.

you can hook it up directly to your computer. My friend did it.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.