Does anybody know how to go about purchasing them? I have been all over their web site, and I can't figure it out. Also, every online music store that I am aware of doesn't carry them. I'm interested in possibly trying out a set of two of their "HRS" series.

Thank you to all who take the time to reply.

P.S. What's up with their forum? I'm guessing that it was a failed attempt, and they abandoned it? Of what few posts there are... well, let's just say that some of them don't appear to exactly have anything to do with music! I am DEFINITELY not going to register to it to ask my question there!
They're at my local stores, and I use only La Bella blacks on my classical guitar.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=xVo&q=buy+la+bella+strings&btnG=Search

looks like alot of stores, including zzounds.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
Thanks for the tip. I found one place. Everybody else only carries their acoustic strings.
I have them in stock where I work...lol Ive never been to their site or anything though so...
Where do you work? This is quite a coincidence, being that the web is in fact world-wide.

I live up north in Federal Way. (It's not raining here right now, though!)
lol I live and work down in the Olympia area. Add my UG profile to yours, and Ill see what I can do. Next time I work Ill check and see where La Bella strings are sold in your area.
Add your what to my where???

Perhaps I could trouble you to keep it simple, and just reply in this thread...

or... Start a new thread, and name it something like "La Bella Strings near Federal Way".

Thanks for the help!