I dont know if this is something being done nationally or just in my area but, on today i decided to go and i got Park Place and two of those light blue ones. Anyone got boardwalk? Ill split the million 50/50. lol Yeah so basically i was just wondering if its something done nation wide.
Ehh, we get that over here from time to time too. It's a competition the McDonalds do every couple of years, all over the world.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
they make 4 (yes, exactly FOUR) boardwalks and at least 1258015246 park places
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
yeah everyone gets park place. and everyone gets obsessed with that game.
I felt like a monster reincarnation of Horatio Alger......a man on the move and just sick enough to be totally confident.

Quote by Hexagram
Oh and Zeke, i find you to be over-rated
^to ep1kz

That's absolutely Homoerotic.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by ep1kz
they make 4 (yes, exactly FOUR) boardwalks and at least 1258015246 park places

haha yeah i believe it
Quote by Ekim423
I dont know if this is something being done nationally or just in my area but, on today i decided to go and i got Park Place and two of those light blue ones. Anyone got boardwalk? Ill split the million 50/50. lol Yeah so basically i was just wondering if its something done nation wide.

I eat a mcdonalds a lot, and I shouldnt but I got park place the other blue one. I'm going for it!! Good luck. I take my friends thingers too if I go with some friends ^_^
Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!
In the rays of the sun I'am longing for the darkness
Funny Canadians : Brandon860, Bodom & Scourge
Leader of the I boobs club
Quote by Zeke5000
yeah everyone gets park place. and everyone gets obsessed with that game.

DOH I thought I got lucky
Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!
In the rays of the sun I'am longing for the darkness
Funny Canadians : Brandon860, Bodom & Scourge
Leader of the I boobs club
Yea, there are a lot of Park Places to get your hopes up.
Quote by codynw42
i am stupid enuff to do it becuz i just did. i feel nothing, there is no high and im not dizzy or anything... its just nasty.

Ryu Hayabusa of the UG Society of Ninjas
yeah..its funny because some guy in Japan who only eats fast food ONCE a year, got some McDonalds one day, and got one of the boardwalks.
This game sucks. One year I got every piece except one per color and one railroad. I got a shit load of free fries and drinks though...
i had boardwalk the other day when i got my frenchfries and i don't play the game so i threw it in the garbage.
goodbye
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
Quote by electricsnake
i had boardwalk the other day when i got my frenchfries and i don't play the game so i threw it in the garbage.
goodbye

bull...

does anyone know if anyone ever won the million before???
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
it's just a scam mcdonalds does to make people buy more of their product. the chances of actually winning loads of money are slim. it is likely to win food or something though, but since it's worldwide, it's very unlikely. they also spread the pieces out, so it's not like you can go to the same mcdonalds and get the right pieces.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Yea, it was in N.Ire at the start of the Summer, it's over now I think, I don't frequent the fine establishment often enough to know though...
Quote by Ekim423

dont you need more than just 1 set of colors to win the big ****?
ehh
i work at mcdonald's, so neither i nor my immediate family is eligible to win anything. not even food.
I have over 200 monopoly pieces on my computer desk right now...I have like 15 or 20 park places...they dont make many boardwalks.

Yes I work at mcdonalds...you think I'd buy that much food?
Quote by IbanezPlayer27
I have over 200 monopoly pieces on my computer desk right now...I have like 15 or 20 park places...they dont make many boardwalks.

Yes I work at mcdonalds...you think I'd buy that much food?

d00d liek hook me up lawlz!!1!
Quote by happytimeharry
d00d liek hook me up lawlz!!1!

I have to get like 1 more for everything...its fucking rigged.
Quote by IbanezPlayer27

This is basically true. I worked at McDonald's before and our boss told us straight up that you can get pieces for all but one of the colors for each because like said before, only maybe 4 are made of the colours you actually need. It sucks balls.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Last edited by Brandon860 at Oct 11, 2007,
Quote by pftyeaiplaybass
^I'm pretty sure an old woman won from Charlotte.

I live in west virginia, and when i went to a mcdonalds here, it said the lady was a schoolteacher from my state
Quote by IbanezPlayer27

Well, what do you need? Maybe we can make a trade.
Member #9 of the Carvin club
Blue: Park Place
Red: Illinois Avenue, Indiana Avenue
Light Blue: Conneticut Avenue
Green: North Carolina Avenue, Pacific Avenue
Orange: None
Railroad: B&O, Pennsylvania
Yellow: Marvin Gardens, Atlantic Avenue
Pink: None
Purple: None

Anyone got the missing ones?
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Pretty much everyone gets two out of three. The third piece is almost impossible to find in your area. I've stolen and gone through hundreds of boxes, believe me. This coming from a McD employee.
wow i was just talking about this with my friend yesterday, and saying how we havent had it for years! hahah creepy
Touch Me?
Quote by trem7
Sandrix, will you be my UG wife?
of course trem7!
~Female Member of UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by Liberation
Blue: Park Place
Red: Illinois Avenue, Indiana Avenue
Light Blue: Conneticut Avenue
Green: North Carolina Avenue, Pacific Avenue
Orange: None
Railroad: B&O, Pennsylvania
Yellow: Marvin Gardens, Atlantic Avenue
Pink: None
Purple: None

Anyone got the missing ones?

Hmm, I think I have some pieces you don't have and you have some pieces I don't have...Let me check my stuff and maybe we can make a trade. You up for that?
my friend won the million dollars yesterday.
Honorary Masshole. PM SOADFanSince'98 to join

Sometimes I feel like I don't have a partner....
Quote by Quark Soup
Hmm, I think I have some pieces you don't have and you have some pieces I don't have...Let me check my stuff and maybe we can make a trade. You up for that?

If it results in me winning money
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by Liberation
If it results in me winning money

Of course it does. I'll give you pieces you don't have while you can give me pieces I don't have. It'll result in us both winning some money.