Anyone who has played it will know. Its so awesome. Though I love Halo, the Half-life 2 campaign is so awesome. I just got the Orange Box for the 360 a few days ago and I have been playing through it. The graphics are so much better now than the one on Xbox was. I can't believe it came with all the episodes plus two entirely different games.

Anyone else here a fan of this game?
Rhythm Harmony Melody
The gravity gun is awesome, it pwns every gun in every game ever made.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
I'm pissed that I bought half life 2 for the Xbox just a week ago.

It was only $5 though.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Quote by Tophue
Videogames

You're right, dude. They suck. They're totally a waste of time. Every other form of entertainment is so much more productive and you take a larger role in them.

As for Half-life, it looks awesome. I was thinking about buying the PC version a few weeks ago, but I'm not sure it will work. I don't have an xbox or a 360. Is it available on the PS2?
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
i wasnt too impressed with the halflife for xbox but im sure the orange box kicks ass
You are now blinking manually