Ok, well, when I heard my voice just by talking or singing or talking, it sounds normal and good, but when I record it it sounds odd and different. This ever happen to you guys? IF so how can I "fix" it or get "used to it"

Thanx
If you actually listen to your voice while your talking instead of just talking or singing you can hear what it actually sounds like. Just accept your voice for how it sounds and try to listen for little imperfections in your singing voice and try to improve it.
Quote by Lets_Get_Rockin
Ok, well, when I heard my voice just by talking or singing or talking, it sounds normal and good, but when I record it it sounds odd and different. This ever happen to you guys?

This is normal. You actually never hear what you sound like unless you're listening to a recording. The acoustics of your skull and the way we pick up and percieve sound means that you cannot accurately hear your own voice (it tends to have more bass for one thing).
I've heard my voice as a recording for so long now, I actually perceive what I sound like to others..... and I like it.

For the most part, it just takes awhile. Don't even worry about it. Record yourself until you're used to it.
Agile AL-3100 (highly recommended)
SX SST57 strat copy
OE30 Hollowbody
SX fretless bass
Epiphone PR-200 acoustic
Yamaha G-40 classical
Epiphone Valve Junior head
1x12 custom cab
4x12 Behringer Half-stack

My Solo Stuff

My Band