Page 1 of 3
anyone ever used on/made one

jus curious cuz im in the process of making one and need tips

i searched,hasent been done
weed is bad <3

havent yet. but a good idea im a classic poland spring bottle gjuy
Used one, a real store bought rubber one too. Yummy, Have fun.

EDIT: Dont forget to close or at least squint your eyes, ****ing stings with all the smoke in them.
Guitars:
1997 Guild Bluesbird
Gibson Les Paul Bfg
Acoustics
Ibanez GSR200FM Bass
Amps:
Bugera V55HD w/avatar cab
Fender Champ 600 with 4 ohm cab
70s traynor 200w head with 2 9x8 cabs for bass
Quote by Keyphur
lol, saw it on knocked up
good luck

havent seen it

got the idea from a friend
mixing warfare and weed is not cool guys...
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Last edited by deadmansdiary at Oct 11, 2007,
i just saw good luck chuck and a guy was using a snorkel mask for a bong
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
i hope you breath in all the smoke and die. weed is not good dude
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
I heard there's a video of Dimebag using one. I seen one in in the "smoke" shop near me. Not sure if you could use it though.
Quote by Shredder Guitar

better for you than tobacco
You are now blinking manually
Drugs are horrible and your all horrible people for using them. Did you know that 40% of people who try weed for their first time die and or there genitalia fall off?
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Quote by deadmansdiary
Drugs are horrible and your all horrible people for using them. Did you know that 40% of people who try weed for their first time die and or there genitalia fall off?

ive been e-converted
Quote by JAS1121
ive been e-converted

You better be. All my facts come strait from the Catholic Church. The only thing that anyone can truly trust in these days.
Quote by JAS1121
ive been e-converted

He's being sarcastic
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
http://forum.grasscity.com/recreational-marijuana-use/168343-gas-mask-vid-pics.html#post1775052
go for it dude, i really wanna try one. it looks sick. just close your eyes and take a deep breath

and for all you kids who said weed is bad........stop listening to daren the D.A.R.E. lion, weed is about as harmless as drinking coffee. there are so many other reasons why its illegal. there was a thread about that before, some kid asking if weed was more dangerous than alcohal, go read my post in there
i'm disgusted with some of you, please just hit the bong
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
How many cases are there of people dying from weed?

How many cases are there of people dying from cigarettes?
Quote by Shredder Guitar
i hope you breath in all the smoke and get high. weed is good dude.

Fixed.
Quote by DieGarbageMan

What a talented person.
Quote by rage6945
http://forum.grasscity.com/recreational-marijuana-use/168343-gas-mask-vid-pics.html#post1775052
go for it dude, i really wanna try one. it looks sick. just close your eyes and take a deep breath

and for all you kids who said weed is bad........stop listening to daren the D.A.R.E. lion, weed is about as harmless as drinking coffee. there are so many other reasons why its illegal. there was a thread about that before, some kid asking if weed was more dangerous than alcohal, go read my post in there

Quote by rage6945

Smoke is extremely harmful to your lungs whether it be weed, tobacco, or fire smoke. Weed is bad for you, maybe not as bad as some things, but then again people don't use the defense that smoking isn't as harmful as heroin do they?
Dickless.
Last edited by MetalMilitia212 at Oct 11, 2007,
Quote by rage6945

The DARE lion has never lead me wrong before. Sure if you want to smoke weed a couple times then move on to harder drugs like crystal meth because your bored of the green stuff thats fine with me, but dont spread your propoganda that weed is a harmless , delicious substance in the threads i choose to go in even though i know theyre about dope.
Quote by deadmansdiary
The DARE lion has never lead me wrong before. Sure if you want to smoke weed a couple times then move on to harder drugs like crystal meth because your bored of the green stuff thats fine with me, but dont spread your propoganda that weed is a harmless , delicious substance in the threads i choose to go in even though i know theyre about dope.

....i know you didn't say that you get bored with the green stuff.
Quote by DieGarbageMan

What a talented person.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Smoke is extremely harmful to your lungs whether it be weed, tobacco, of fire smoke. Weed is bad for you, maybe not as bad as some things, but then again people don't use the defense that smoking isn't as harmful as heroin do they?

thats why you take fatty bong rips, the smoke gets filtered through the water, there are no carcinogens, there is no harm done to your lungs. and smoke itself doesnt give you lung cancer, all those other chemicals in ciggerettes (like RAT POISON) do. and once you stop smoking, you usually caugh up a lot of flem and lose all the crap that gets left in your lungs, ive taken breaks before and its happened. if you stop completely you'll be back to perfect health in less than a year, (even though it doesnt make you unhealthy to begin with)

now i gotta respond to this other guy hold on
gear

PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Quote by deadmansdiary

people who do crystal meth, are stupid. if your smart, and you smoke weed, you probably wont go smoking crystal meth. if your dumb and you smoke weed, maybe you will one day. if your dumb and you dont smoke weed, you might smoke crystal meth too.
basically what im saying is everyone i know who smokes weed knows that drugs are terrible for you, weed on the other hand is just a plant. i even know kids who are completely stupid, are high all the time, but they are smart enough not to touch any other drugs
gear

PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Quote by rage6945
people who do crystal meth, are stupid. if your smart, and you smoke weed, you probably wont go smoking crystal meth. if your dumb and you smoke weed, maybe you will one day. if your dumb and you dont smoke weed, you might smoke crystal meth too.
basically what im saying is everyone i know who smokes weed knows that drugs are terrible for you, weed on the other hand is just a plant. i even know kids who are completely stupid, are high all the time, but they are smart enough not to touch any other drugs

But when i was a kid my mom always told me drugs are bad. My mind has been so controlled that i now believe that. If you smoke weed you WILL smoke meth...
Tobacco also has a bunch of radioactive elements in it that weed doesn't, it's just the way tobacco is naturally.
all my life i have been told that weed is a gateway drug because u start off smoking weed then u stop getting high so u go find a new substance. THAT IS COMPLETE BULLSH*T. i no a lot of people that have smoked weed for years and havent done anythign else

yes weed is bad for but it is much safer than alcohol. weed is one of the safest drugs (statisticly) and you cant really build up a tolernce so u cant get high. the reason people go do other drugs is because they either want to get ****ed up or experiment.

ive seen those gas mask bongs at head shops and i want to get one so bad just to try it.

the two things i hate most are when people get all pissed off at u for doing drugs, its ur life do what u want. the other thing i hate is people who try and push drugs on people. if u dont want to smoke pot thats cool, if u do want to thats cool too
Quote by deadmansdiary
But when i was a kid my mom always told me drugs are bad. My mind has been so controlled that i now believe that. If you smoke weed you WILL smoke meth...

alright bud, if your afraid that if you smoke weed, you'll become a meth addict, go right ahead with believing that. your the one missing out.
anyway i hope your being sarcastic, anyone who listens to their mother still just doesnt get it. there comes a time in every boys life when he realizes, "im a man, shes a woman, she cant punish me"
gear

PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Quote by Haggard_Cky
all my life i have been told that weed is a gateway drug because u start off smoking weed then u stop getting high so u go find a new substance. THAT IS COMPLETE BULLSH*T. i no a lot of people that have smoked weed for years and havent done anythign else

yes weed is bad for but it is much safer than alcohol. weed is one of the safest drugs (statisticly) and you cant really build up a tolernce so u cant get high. the reason people go do other drugs is because they either want to get ****ed up or experiment.

ive seen those gas mask bongs at head shops and i want to get one so bad just to try it.

the two things i hate most are when people get all pissed off at u for doing drugs, its ur life do what u want. the other thing i hate is people who try and push drugs on people. if u dont want to smoke pot thats cool, if u do want to thats cool too

how can you say that though when you could walk downtown and ask every homeless person what the first drug they did was and they would all say marijuana? It may be your body but its my healthcare system !!
Quote by deadmansdiary
how can you say that though when you could walk downtown and ask every homeless person what the first drug they did was and they would all say marijuana? It may be your body but its my healthcare system !!

like i said, people who try harder drugs are usually stupid. those people were stupid enough that they couldnt get a job or buy a house, so they were probably stupid enough to try hard drugs
gear

PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Quote by Shredder Guitar

Who the fuck are you trying to kid?
damn.. a good argument is so hard to find here these days.. I probably do more drugs than anyone in this thread, im just bored.
Can't be stuffed to read it all, but, they can do what they want. I don't condone drug use, but I won't be like, "ZOMG DON'T SMOKE IT OR U'LL DIE." That ALWAYS starts a fight. If you don't like that they use drugs, then just leave. It's their body, they can do as they wish. Besides, there are not chemicals in weed like in cigarretes, so, it is a bit healthier.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Quote by deadmansdiary
damn.. a good argument is so hard to find here these days.. I probably do more drugs than anyone in this thread, im just bored.

Prove it. What have you done? I'm not flaming, just curious.

Ive done Pot, Mushrooms, Nitrous, and then nicotine, alcohol, and caffeine.
Quote by Keyphur
better for you than tobacco

Umm, not it's not.
EDIT: And by that, I mean straight unrefined tobacco, not cigarettes.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Prove it. What have you done? I'm not flaming, just curious.

Ive done Pot, Mushrooms, Nitrous, and then nicotine, alcohol, and caffeine.

Weed, mushrooms, Acid, LSA, ecstacy, and i tried coke twice but not since then. And i guess ive done all the good ol stand bys like nicotine, alcohol, caffeine, and i suppose ive gotten nitrous at the dentist to aha. I dont really do as many drugs anymore i just went through a phase. The only things i still do are smoke daily, drink on the weekends, and occasionally do a cap if im at a really crazy party and its offered.

Edit : oh and ive done that salvia crap but i thought that was pretty stupid, i dont know what all the hype is about. And when i did the LSA i never really felt it but it made me puke a bunch so ive never cared to try it again.
Last edited by deadmansdiary at Oct 11, 2007,
Quote by the_random_hero
Umm, not it's not.

I dunno, I've smoked pot and I've smoked tobacco. Tobacco just gives ya a head rush, weed gets you high. I'd say weed is better for you.
Page 1 of 3