Weird. I remember we used to have days off for Casimir Pulaski Day.

I wish that would happen again
Sent from my iPad.
I swear there's a day for everything in the US!

Haven't listened to Sufjan in ages, but I'd highly recommend Seabear's album to anyone that's a SS fan.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
call me naive, but what is casimir pulaski day... when i listened to sufjan's song i presumed he had made it up

edit: nvm, clicked the wiki linky.

and yes andrew, there is a holiday for everything! we need more holidays in england i think
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
it's casimir pulaski memorial day today,

Casimir Pulaski day which is refered to in sufjan's song is on the 4th of march.
Quote by jallas
and yes andrew, there is a holiday for everything! we need more holidays in england i think

I'd agree wholeheartedly to more holidays so long as they're not named after people. Never liked the idea. It's just a stem of the awards culture we have where there are so many that everyone has to get one eventually and so the meaning behind winning something becomes watered down.

Anyway, let's talk about Sufjan.
Did anyone buy that Christmas CD box set thing in the end?
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by DorkusMalorkus

Also, I was hoping this would be a reference to Kasimir S. Pulaski Day, the Big Black song.