Well im getting a job in the new year and im wondering if there will be new finishes for the dean razorback. I like the ones they got but if im getting one i might consider getting one of the new finishes. I would like to get one but like i say just wanting to know if there will be new finishes/specs on them thanks! (2008) dean razorbacks
Guitars:
Dean Razorback Explosion =D
Schecter Omen 6
Ibanez 30 Exotic Wood =D
Custom Les Paul w/EMG

Amps:
Line 6 Spider II :S
Peavey ValveKIng Halfstack

Pedal:
Boss ME-50
Most likely yes, Dean won't let the Razorback, or Dime's memory die.
Quote by Dog454
Most likely yes, Dean won't let the Razorback, or Dime's memory die.

Not while they can still make a quick buck of his name...
but I think they'd have one or two new finishes. It alwas drives sales up. Maybe a new two tone.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
check out this site.

http://carlinoguitars.com/DeanGuitarModels8.html

He has alot of custom paint razorbacks but their usa models so they cost a **** load more. Some are imports which run around 2000.

But since your gonna get the job in 08. Im sure something new is definitly gonna come out at winter namm. Last year they did a live show, showing off the new guitars, daves new v's and kerry king recieving a guitar that dime had made for him.

Theres supposed to be a slime finish for the razorbacks. No pictures of it yet. And its not the slime bumble bee finish. It'll be all slime.
Quote by Wolven
So we decided since all we did was play Mortal Kombat and watched Power Rangers, we could defend ourselves, so we went and grabbed a bunch of crap to bombard the thing with.
Quote by MetalMilitia212

You'd buy one of those jagged monstrosities?

Just cause you couldn't handle something as brutal as that doesn't mean you have to be a party pooper.
Quote by Wolven
So we decided since all we did was play Mortal Kombat and watched Power Rangers, we could defend ourselves, so we went and grabbed a bunch of crap to bombard the thing with.
Quote by '
AG[ Scott']Well im getting a job in the new year and im wondering if there will be new finishes for the dean razorback. I like the ones they got but if im getting one i might consider getting one of the new finishes. I would like to get one but like i say just wanting to know if there will be new finishes/specs on them thanks! (2008) dean razorbacks

Without telling you how I feel about the Razorback *cough*ripoff*cough*, you'll probably have to wait till that magical time of year known as Winter NAMM.

Quote by Crayola666
Just cause you couldn't handle something as brutal as that doesn't mean you have to be a party pooper.

Let's see how brutal you are being rushed to the hospital after having poked your own eye out.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Last edited by Bonsaischaap at Oct 12, 2007,
Quote by Bonsaischaap
Let's see how brutal you are being rushed to the hospital after having poked your own eye out.

It works the other way too - you're more than able to horribly maim anyone that jumps on the stage with a razorback.
Quote by MetalMilitia212

Say that again and I'll kill you
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
I don't like razorbacks because I don't like MLs. I don't like MLs because they are too damn bulky. Therefore, I don't like Razorbacks because they are just pointy MLs.
Razorbacks are sweet man. I love the sound of 'em, played them many times. When I get enough money I am going to buy the Explosion of the Two Tone.
Dean could convince me to play an import Razorback if they were 2/3rds the price, were one piece of wood, and the graphics weren't vinyl. For over $1,000, the graphics should at least be a photo finish, one piece of wood have OFRs, and Duncan pickup in the neck. I liked my Washburn Dime Stealth more then todays Razorbacks. It also weighed about 18 pounds due to being solid mahogany
i'm getting one this year i'l prob get a twotone but i reallyyyy want a matt heafy style white razorback but they're not for sale yet... anyone know any news about them and if they're ever going to sell them?

Deans are the best, although i'm slightly worried i'm gonna bash one of the spikes on a wall within a few minutes... or fall on it and kill myself
Quote by Crayola666

Hes right....I don't like it but it doesnt mean they don't. Its for a certain kind of music lover and i get that
Quote by Broken-pick
Say that again and I'll kill you

Maybe if they lowered the price by about $1500, slapped an OFR in it, took Dime's name off it and called it a razorback ML, and replaced the pickups, then I'd consider buying one.

EDIT: Does anyone else think it's just stupid how obsessive Dean is with these ****ing guitars? They've got more Dimebag sigs than Ibanez has RG's or Jackson has Soloists.
Dickless.
Last edited by MetalMilitia212 at Oct 13, 2007,
What do you guys mean about a slime finish like the color or the razobrack will be that slime color?
Guitars:
Dean Razorback Explosion =D
Schecter Omen 6
Ibanez 30 Exotic Wood =D
Custom Les Paul w/EMG

Amps:
Line 6 Spider II :S
Peavey ValveKIng Halfstack

Pedal:
Boss ME-50
Quote by '
AG[ Scott']What do you guys mean about a slime finish like the color or the razobrack will be that slime color?

Yes.

Although I don't know if adding a disgusting looking finish to a guitar of already highly debatable beauty is a good marketing strategy; people might just start vommiting in music stores due to it being intensely ugly, so no store will want to stock it.
Quote by metalhead887
im gettin a razobrack soon...

i need help on a finishes lol

Why in God's name would you bump a thread from 2007? Just get the finish you like best.
Dickless.
Quote by '
AG[ Scott']Well im getting a job in the new year and im wondering if there will be new finishes for the dean razorback. I like the ones they got but if im getting one i might consider getting one of the new finishes. I would like to get one but like i say just wanting to know if there will be new finishes/specs on them thanks! (2008) dean razorbacks

Are you really going to make the same mistake twice???
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Quote by LP_CL
Are you really going to make the same mistake twice???

He probably only made the same mistake once; this thread is from October last year.
oh i c...
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl