Anybody here seen this DVD? I've gotta admit, before i watched it today I wasnt exactly a huge dime fan. But after today I think I have a new hero

And did anybody else notice the ORLY owl pop up in the corner?
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Haven't seen it. I thought about picking it up on several occasions.

Its definatly worth it.. its a bunch of home videos of him and his mates playing with fire works and firing them out of their asses and a whole bunch of crap like that.
Quote by 7daycrisis
Its definatly worth it.. its a bunch of home videos of him and his mates playing with fire works and firing them out of their asses and a whole bunch of crap like that.

LOL now I have to pick this up

I have the Pantera Vulgar video tape on VHS. I still watch it to this day! kick ass!
Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!
In the rays of the sun I'am longing for the darkness
Funny Canadians : Brandon860, Bodom & Scourge
Leader of the I boobs club
It's funny, but I personally think the pantera home videos offer way more laughs. Some of the stuff they do in those videos is just priceless. The part where dime is doing the donuts in the truck in his own front lawn is probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen though.
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
Oh and not to mention, you see pantera doing a cover of seek and destroy, with dime on vocals and he sounds JUST like james hetfield. Its scary.
Quote by 7daycrisis
Oh and not to mention, you see pantera doing a cover of seek and destroy, with dime on vocals and he sounds JUST like james hetfield. Its scary.

In this cover of whiplash(metallica) they cover, he sounds fairly close.

Cool vid anyway, I got it for $14 posted on the bay.
Yeah, that is an amazing DVD...and if the Pantera videos are even better, I'm gonna have to pick those up!
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Yep, I've seen it countless times. Didn't see the ORLY owl though

Quote by 7daycrisis

first time I saw that I was like "OMG WTF?!"
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live