Pandora is down to Canadian citizens so I can't use that so can someone suggest some good bands to listen to here's what I listen to right now:
-Metallica
-Pantera
-Megadeth
-Black Label Society
-Rob Zombie
-Ozzy Osbourne
-Damageplan
-Judas Priest

I'd prefer if it'd have solos because I enjoy them.

Edit: I forgot Slayer
Last edited by drunkinkoala at Oct 12, 2007,
Slayer?
Wenn die Nack einfällt
bedeckt sie die Welt
mit undurchdringlicher Dunkelheit.
Kälte steigt vom boden auf
und verpestet die Luft
plötzlich...
hat das Leben neue
Bedeutung

Burzum "Dunkelheit"
Iron Maiden
Rush
Hey man click my profile and try all those bands

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
you seem to like thrash speed metal stuff so...

check out anthrax, forbidden, slayer (show no mercy & hell awaits are awesome), Overkill, Death Angel, Exodus, Testament, Heathen, Sodom, Kreator, Sepultura (1st album to Arise), Destruction, Flotsam and Jetsam, Sadus, Vio-lence, Dark Angel, Watchtower, Annihilator, Agent Steel, Exciter, Artillery, Helloween, Blind Illusion,

For Pantera style groove metal:

Exhorder, Sepultura (from Arise to Roots or Nation), Machine Head, White Zombie, Artillery (We are the Dead album)

For Ozzy style stuff:

Mercyful Fate, King Diamond, Iron Maiden, Savatage, ManoWar, Metal Church, Dio, Accept, possibly W.A.S.P.

... if that doesnt help you... then you should stop listening to your completely outer crust of metal that you've learned from downloading all them torrents and searching up "FASTEST GUITARISTS IN THE WORLD" especially when they come up with Kirk Hammett as one of those.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

Nile. They may not be thrash, but they pwn anyway.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Try Jane's Addiction (Nothing's Shocking and Ritual de lo Habitual), The Cult(Electric and Pure Cult), Alice in Chains, Tool(escpecially UNDERTOW), Queensryche(RAGE FOR ORDER and OPERATION:MINDCRIME)Soundgarden, and of course the classics: AC/DC, Guns N Roses-APPETITE FOR DESTRUCTION, and if you like solos, some of the most blistering and memorable solos I've ever heard are performed by Vivian Campbell who was the young axe-man for Dio's first three albums: "Holy Diver," "The Last In Line," and "Sacred Heart." These three albums are full of classic solos, not just a bunch scales played at warp speed. You'll be glad you spent the time to find them because as a teenage guitarist, when first heard Eddie on Van Halen's early albums, I thought it impossible for any other hard rock/heavy metal to do anything faster or more inventive. For a while I was right, because everyone had started tapping and dive-bombing with the whammy bar. Then I heard Vivian unleashed on Dio's first three albums, and realized someone had moved beyond Eddie. Of course Vivian played fast and used tapping here and there and he would take that vibrato bar and just wail on it. But his solos were inventive and melodic and were built around the mood of each song. Those albums are now two decades old and I have found very few players who possess his gift of individuality and creativity: Kirk Hammet, Slash, Dave Navarro and Billy Corgan are among the very few who have impressed me like Vivian Campbell. I hope you enjoy some of the albums I've suggested and just remember to open your mind to not only older metal, but to other types of metal than just thrash/speed metal and try some of metal's other offspring like Jane's Addiction and Velvet Revolver.
Blind Guardian - Follow The Blind.

a truly epic thrash/power metal album. early Blind Guardian has some of my favorite solo's of all time. Definitely, any metal head should get or already own this album. if you dont, go get it. try Battalions of fear also, its equally good.
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy