I need help by tommorow since im going to knotts scary farm with her. So guys please help me Relationship thread is deadd.

Ok need help. I like this girl at school. We always talk and have a friendship thing going on. But we started gettng closer. Today at lunch we sat there holding hands the whole time. Everyone noticed but we both didn't care. So we just do that and prolonged hugs for countless minutes. Thing is I heard her talking toher friend saying this about me. "I think he likes me but I dont want to get my hopes up and then if he doesen't like me i'll be all sad. So i'll just pretend like he doesent like me." I was like umm wtf in my head. So its been like this for 2 or 3 days now we still hug and hold hands. But I don't know how to make my approach without ****ing everything up. People at school are just like ask her out idiot. But I don't want to say. hey do you want to go out with me its so elementary and doesen't ring in my mind. So UG advice tips help what should I do. Much would be appreaciated. Thanks
Quote by 7daycrisis
Its not dead I gave advice in there not 10 minutes ago.

EDIT - And that advice was to you!

Ok one out of how many UG'ers. I thank you lots btw.
Take it to the next level and kiss her, then she'll know for damn sure that you like her and she'll bring it up...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
How old are you? Dude the hard part is done FOR you, you KNOW she likes you, you're sound like you don't like her.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
I don't mean to be rude, but you have everything you need to go forward here...what the hell are you doing?

You just don't know how you want to phrase the question or what?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by x_thurston_x
Take it to the next level and kiss her, then she'll know for damn sure that you like her and she'll bring it up...

+1...or if you don't want to be as frank about it, just tell her that you like her.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Thank god she hasn't seen your profile pictures... or do you walk around like that?
Quote by Horebane
Thank god she hasn't seen your profile pictures... or do you walk around like that?

2nd that, enough with the scene ****
You are now blinking manually
it's a high school (im assuming) relationship.
you don't need to bend down on a knee or go to the top of the eiffel tower or anything. be like nike and just do it.
Man what kind of a wuss are you? you know she likes you but you don't want to ask her out? why not? what's she going to do? slap you in the face...no...

In fact she may slap you in the face if you don't...heres what you do; never tell her you like her...thats what is keeping her interest and it makes her think about you. thats a good thing so don't take it away. hell you don't even have to 'ask her out' just spend more time with her, then kiss her, if you don't take it to the next level you're going to be stuck for a long time!
ask her out.. and btw not so much hairspray...
Quote by cnut
When I was eight, me and my best friend started "practicing for girls".
Which involved us going into the woods, and him sticking his dick in my ass.
The last time we did it, his sister caught us.

use AVG as your anti-virus
i find the most awesome way to do it is this.

just stand there hugging for awhile and look into eachothers eyes for a second, then
just go for the makeout.
after that say "so um....does this mean we're dating? *lol*"
its a cute way to go at it if you're too nervous to just ask her out.