Ok, what is the difference between the SL-5 and SL-6 from Seymour Duncan...It's between these two pickups for my neck and middle position. If it is nothing more than staggered or flat, what is the difference in sound between staggered and flat?

I'm still not quite sure what I want in the bridge but I'm most likely headed for SD pearly gates, JB model SH-4, Custom 5 SH-14, or 59 model SH-1.

Comments and opinions appreciated. The vintage noiseless pickups in my '93 make for a great blues to lighter rock guitar. I'm looking for something a little more ballsy with this setup. Let me know what you guys think about these pickups.

Thanks in advance,
03'
2007 Deluxe Lone Star Strat
2004 Standard HSS Strat
1993 American Standard Strat

Peavey Classic 30 (The practice)
Mesa Lonestar Special (The gigger)
Tried the website? the great majority of their pickups have sound samples and theres even a spec list you can use to compare
Hell they've even got a pickup selection wizard based off info like guitar material and nmusic style :p very helpful

Duncans rule!!! lol
Gear:
Dean Razorback V 255 (explosion finish)
Jackson KX10 (amber sunburst)
Yamaha ERG121
random 50 quid acoustic
Randall RG50TC
Quote by sajuuk
Tried the website? the great majority of their pickups have sound samples and theres even a spec list you can use to compare
Hell they've even got a pickup selection wizard based off info like guitar material and nmusic style :p very helpful

Duncans rule!!! lol

I didn't see the sound clips. I shall revisit after morning classes.
2004 Standard HSS Strat

Now I really can't decide...then again my laptop speakers suck so trying to decipher the difference when I'm not at home is pretty tough.

Anyone else have any experience or suggestions with these pickups?
2004 Standard HSS Strat