So the other night at 2:30 am i got an impulse to wash my car and clean it out so i did, which was quite odd.. but at the same time i felt like i actually got something productive done. I was just wondering has anyone else gotten any interesting random impulses that they acted on/didnt act on that you maybe regretted or didnt.
PSN id: SeniorSausage
I write random things down.
I have an entire book shelf with phone numbers, adresses, that whole thing on it.
I think I've got Joey Ramones old apartment on it.

I just checked it, I have Joey ramones apartment, the building (down to room number) that Sid vicious OD'd in and the number for tony romas take out (17 times!)
purple nurple!

Quote by RizzoWashburn
dis meanz yoo can make three p0nx albums!

One that sucks, one that doesn't suck, and one that nobody cares about!
Last edited by AlkalineCherry at Oct 12, 2007,
If I feel like doing something, I will. I've been on 6 mile runs at 3:00 AM before.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
i dissassembled the engien in my car at like 2 am once.....thinking of that i might go wok on fixing that rear cam seal or swaping housings between turbo's.........sure as hell beats sitting on my cvomputer talking to you stupid fuks at 3am
Not the way I play guitar hero. I 5 stared free bird on the first try! Ima be a rock star..... as soon as my parents buy me a guitar.
I once threw a brick through my neighbors' front window, just for the heck of it. I wasn't even mad or upset at them. I just...did it.
oh how about the crazy impulse to walk 2 miles to some guy's house at 3am to put postal sticker on his fron window........alcohol may had been involved
Not the way I play guitar hero. I 5 stared free bird on the first try! Ima be a rock star..... as soon as my parents buy me a guitar.
Quote by yawn
I once threw a brick through my neighbors' front window, just for the heck of it. I wasn't even mad or upset at them. I just...did it.

That's kinda cool. Did you get caught?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
That's kinda cool. Did you get caught?
Yes.
Quote by yawn

I did that to a Police explorers windshield when I was drunk once, but it wasn't with a brick, it was with a rock.

For those that don't know what a police explorer is: It's the under twenty one, arrogant assholes who are job shadowing.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by yawn
Wow, that's CRAAAAAAAZYYYYYY dude!

lol yeah, not quite crazy, i just meant things you wouldn't normally do

Edit:

Okay okay, i get the point bad title choice maybe at least for mine anyways. I got an impulse to kill a man once.. but it fell through
PSN id: SeniorSausage
Last edited by ripewithdecay at Oct 12, 2007,
Quote by yawn
Wow, that's CRAAAAAAAZYYYYYY dude!
I was just going to say he's such a crazy dude.

I do **** more like playing with fate.
me and my friend a mile and a half to a mall we knew was closed and back for no reason what so ever... and had to avoid cops because of curfew... it was about 11-2:30 for the time that we were gone
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
I once had a crazy impulse to spray-paint my van black, and draw all over it with a paint pen...and I did!

Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
I once got the most weirdest urge to see what would happen if I stuck the electric plug I was holding into my arm......

I didn't act on that one though.
i saw a chick on the street. she wasnt particularly hot or anything, but she was just one of those chicks that you feel like you have to **** for some reason. anyway, i just wanted to yell out "HEY, SUCK MY DICK" but im a pussy IRL so it was a no go.
only crazy impulses i get at 2 in the morning are the impulses to eat or jerk my werk. Sorry, i'm boring.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Not crazy in anyway however, about once every few months i rearrange the furniture in my entire room for no particular reason.
I often buy things on impulse, and then about a week later think "wtf was i doing"

paintball gun, samurai sword, little amp that was in a cigarette box, crappy acoustic ("because it was 70 quid knocked down from 120). the list goes on.
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
2 weeks ago i woke up at 3.30am and i had a crazy obsession with making a sandwich. So i did. It was delicious.