(first of all, why are we voting on here?)

Anyhoo
I'm helping my sister with a report for class and she's supposed to do it on stereotypes and how they affect people, ect...
What are some punk stereotypes? have they ever caused you problems?
purple nurple!

Quote by RizzoWashburn
dis meanz yoo can make three p0nx albums!

One that sucks, one that doesn't suck, and one that nobody cares about!
Some that I've noticed-

punks are all:
junkies
stupid
violent
racist
skaters

and I've been called a fag for wearing tight pants before, but that's really the only problem that I've experienced.

And honestly, I'm not quite sure why we are voting for a president Whatever, its fun
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
There's a stereotype that punks like punk music. Completely uncalled for, I say!
Almost forgot, all punks are anarchists.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Yes! I finally get to do it

And last Friday at work I almost got to do it, but it ended up backward. They asked for iced but we only had it hot.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Quote by yeahyeah
Yes! I finally get to do it

And last Friday at work I almost got to do it, but it ended up backward. They asked for iced but we only had it hot.
Did you yell

CAPITALISM!!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Dirty
Crazy
Lazy
Sleazy
Untrustworthy
Self-mutilating
Homosexual
Masochistic
Obsessed with either the Ramones or The Sex Pistols
Unemployed
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
I got called a "f*cking punk rock" walking through a park once.

One time I got "hey mate, how much for the night?"

I get "get a f*cking job" a lot, especially when I walk around with a tin of beer or a bottle of jim beam, which is quite often.

When I walk down the street in leather with a bottle of drink, usually people cross to the other side.
Also, I get various comments, because I always walk in front of cars.

People in kebab shops are always polite though.

Oh yeah, and whenever I go to a party in a Ramones shirt, someone always comes up and says "the ramones!" and I go "the ramones! who's your favourite?"

They stare at my t shirt for 2 minutes and say "Richie"

One time, a guy said "Dee Dee" instantly, I was so happy I kissed him on the cheek and walked off.

Oh yeah, and one time, Scriv Tortega decided that we should go to a gay bar to pick up girls (wtf?)

Thing was, they wouldn't let me in, because I looked like a skinhead (very short hair, tight shirt, braces, turned up jeans, made in england written on my arm with biro, docs.)

I wasn't even skin though, which ****ing sucked.
All punx drink 40 Oz.'s and shout "Oi! Oi!" which is completely untrue.
I only say "Oi."
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
punks start fights and have lots of sex and do drugs
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
Quote by axeslash
I only say "Oi."

Whenever I says Oi!as a joke in my school people say "hey you like AC/DC?" and I just shake my head.
yeah where i live Rap **** dominates the underground and some dumb piece of **** rapper named mac dre wrote a song about "punk rock bz's" and whenever i piss off a du mb ass whigger mother ****er they call me a punk rock bz
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
oh yeah I forgot the most obvious punk stereo type

SMELLY
well its not a stereo type if your crust
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
Quote by Mav-16
oh yeah I forgot the most obvious punk stereo type

SMELLY

When I saw Defiance, Ohio last night, there were some smelly anarcho folk punx.

I can't believe no one has said the most obvious one!

-Punx can't play their instruments.
OR
-Punx only play power chords.
I hang out with lots of Anarchos who dumpster dive and stuff, and I've actually never noticed them being smelly. Mabye I don't have a very good sense of smell, or mabye they're just very clean anarchos.
Quote by sargasm
I hang out with lots of Anarchos who dumpster dive and stuff, and I've actually never noticed them being smelly. Mabye I don't have a very good sense of smell, or mabye they're just very clean anarchos.

that's because anarchos are anarchist and they refuse to buy any of american tax paid products.... so they CHOOSE to be a homeless waste and dumpster dive. sounds pretty lame to me, and these are the guys who complain about world problems the most....

HAAHAHAH

grow up
Quote by BrianApocalypse

I get "get a f*cking job" a lot, especially when I walk around with a tin of beer or a bottle of jim beam, which is quite often.

now thats a tr00 punkocker........
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by axeslash
I only say "Oi."

I actually say "Oi Oi" because it's long been part of my London patois.
Quote by Mav-16
that's because anarchos are anarchist and they refuse to buy any of american tax paid products.... so they CHOOSE to be a homeless waste and dumpster dive. sounds pretty lame to me, and these are the guys who complain about world problems the most....

HAAHAHAH

grow up

Dude, they're not homeless. They dumpster dive because people throw out good **** which would otherwise go to waste.
Quote by recklessnick
people'd call me emo because i have black hair and i do have a fringe (-.-) and i always wear black tight-fitting clothes. but the truth is i hate emo

There's some really good emo music out there.
My weird little sister says thanks, she's also just stolen my CD wallet.
She's decided to go as a ramone for halloween (she wont cut her hair) and I get to go with her.

damn kid.
purple nurple!

Quote by RizzoWashburn
dis meanz yoo can make three p0nx albums!

One that sucks, one that doesn't suck, and one that nobody cares about!