This is too complicated. I can't figure out how to remove junk from my Zune.. I already filled it up, and I want to get rid of some of this stuff.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Damnit. Why did this have to be your thread? I had my asshole answer ready to go and everything.

On topic:
Sorry I have no Idea.
It's pissing me off, it automatically just uploaded everything from my computer. And then it stopped uploading what I actually wanted, like my Blues Traveler. I'm furious.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Don't we say please anymore?

Unbelievable.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Metallica rulz
i have a zune... lets see i will connect it now...
*wonders how the hell you cannot do this*

go to your zune program.
go to your zune, whatever you named it.
go to songs.
Highlight the song.
press the delete button
press the ok button.

done.

Well that sucks.. Cause I already filled the entire thing up, so now I gotta go fix stuff.. And I'm pretty sure suicide would be easier..
Quote by vintage x metal

well, I would suggest going to your options and turning off auto sync. And if you have like 10k songs on your zune, and you only want like 1000 on there. Maybe you should just delete them all and then add them by artist. It took me like an hour or so to update all my album covers and add the songs i like. (300 or so). but it took me days to download videos.

hey what was that site that i saw posted in here earlier about video downloading?
Quote by Metallica rulz
well, I would suggest going to your options and turning off auto sync. And if you have like 10k songs on your zune, and you only want like 1000 on there. Maybe you should just delete them all and then add them by artist. It took me like an hour or so to update all my album covers and add the songs i like. (300 or so). but it took me days to download videos.

hey what was that site that i saw posted in here earlier about video downloading?

Well the thing is, my computer just has so damn much music, it's going to take me hours to manually remove this all.

How do I get to my options?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Well the thing is, my computer just has so damn much music, it's going to take me hours to manually remove this all.

How do I get to my options?

To the right you will see four options
Create and edit playlists, burn files to disk, sync content, and whats now playing.
click sync content.
below that is a sync options menu.
click the down arrow to bring up options.
find the name of your Zune and go to that option
There should be a "do not sync automatically option" there. that should work.

and when you want to sync content, just bring the files from the left side, to that space on the right. and click sync.
Hmmm.. Okay, now for another stupid question.

How would I get music from my Windows Media Player to my Zune player thingy.

By the way, Thank you. You're my newest UG hero.
Quote by vintage x metal

Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Oct 12, 2007,
lol no probelm. Ok sorry for the late answer i was playing some guitar. Anyyways...

Do you know where all your music is stored on your comp? well find all your music and put it into one handy folder. Name it my Music or something and put it somewhere you can find it easily. So once you got that all set up, go to options at the top. click the little down arrow. and Add Folder to library. Once your there just simply add the folder that all your music is stored in.

Because see the music isnt stored on your Windows media player, its stored in folders and WMP just plays them from there.
Quote by Metallica rulz
lol no probelm. Ok sorry for the late answer i was playing some guitar. Anyyways...

Do you know where all your music is stored on your comp? well find all your music and put it into one handy folder. Name it my Music or something and put it somewhere you can find it easily. So once you got that all set up, go to options at the top. click the little down arrow. and Add Folder to library. Once your there just simply add the folder that all your music is stored in.

Because see the music isnt stored on your Windows media player, its stored in folders and WMP just plays them from there.

Lordy lou, I wish I had been more organized.. It's spread out all over my computer.

Well, that just means I'm gonna be usin' the old Search option.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Lordy lou, I wish I had been more organized.. It's spread out all over my computer.

Well, that just means I'm gonna be usin' the old Search option.

Well If you used Limewire most likely its going to be in your documents and settings folder, under shared. But if you are having trouble finding them, you can always go to Windows media player, find the song and right click it and open the containing folder.
Remove your System32 from your computer.
Only kidding, plug it, go to the last removable folder and you should hopefully see your music files.