Thread title.

Emphasis on NEW, mainly because I don't want to play something that's lost all it's value like all MMORPG's do after tons of expansions.
- Diablo series
- Warcraft series
- Starcraft series

You don't get any better than Blizzard MMORPGs, though there are no real NEW ones, per se.
Althought I don't know when it is released, Age of Conan
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by Evil_Magician
MMORPG eh?

Whatabout the brand new "Practice Guitar" game ?

oh oh oh
how do you play that one, is it paid?
If u dont mind grinding, 2moons is really good, new, and free.
i quit it because it got repetitive
Quote by sebastian_96
Althought I don't know when it is released, Age of Conan

Thanks.
Just went to Wiki it, sounds great, I'll probably get into that when I get a better computer.
^Glad I could help!

*feels wanted*
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Warhammer Online comes out Q1 of 2008. At the moment it sounds like a decent game and in my opinion better then Age Of Conan.

Hellgate: London comes out November i believe and also looks fairly interesting
Quote by Zelp
Warhammer Online comes out Q1 of 2008. At the moment it sounds like a decent game and in my opinion better then Age Of Conan.

*feels unwanted*

the muffin!
Quote by Zelp

Wow.
Warhammer sounds reeeeallly good.
Especially with the entire "Campaign" thing.
Tabula Rasa is out *soonTM*
Although a 'too new' MMO isn't necessarily a good thing, as it's likely to be bug ridden.
Darkfall, when or if it comes out, is going to be the best MMO ever. Period.
Darkfall has all sorts of problems with it, chances are it wont even be released
Quote by Zelp

Ye hellgate looks awsome, but it'll be a while before they make it into an MMO.
ENGL Screamer 50
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Boss GT-8

Quote by stef123
What's worse than eating an apple and finding a worm inside?

Being black.
I'm not sure, if this comes under the definition of advertising my own site, as it actually has relevance to the topic, although i am a member og the dev team on the site. mods, feel free to delete this if that is the case.

www.thephoenixfeather.net : a harry potter rpg. I'm probably going to get flamed for this, but so what.
I don't know the release date, but it should be within a few months. EDIT: beta release, that is.
My Build! The Razorbeast Could really use some help.

I am always right. and if I am always right, my first statement about always being right, by simple logic, must be true, thus proving that I am always right. dependency loops rule.
Last edited by huldumadurin at Oct 12, 2007,
Quote by huldumadurin
I'm not sure, if this comes under the definition of advertising my own site, as it actually has relevance to the topic, although i am a member og the dev team on the site. mods, feel free to delete this if that is the case.

www.thephoenixfeather.net : a harry potter rpg. I'm probably going to get flamed for this, but so what.
I don't know the release date, but it should be within a few months.

omg i am gettin it, no I'm being serious
ENGL Screamer 50
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Boss GT-8

Quote by stef123
What's worse than eating an apple and finding a worm inside?

Being black.