if it starts hurting then give it a rest, otherwise just play on. are you new to playing guitar?
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Just suck it up and keep playing. It's not like you've broken your arm or anything.

It's like anal: if it's hurting, keep going. If it feels good, you're doing it wrong.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult
Just suck it up and keep playing. It's not like you've broken your arm or anything.

It's like anal: if it's hurting, keep going. If it feels good, you're doing it wrong.

yak knows all about it, listen to him

i sliced like, half way through the top of my finger with an etching tool last year, and had about a tonne of tape packed around it. that hindered my playing somewhat as my finger was twice it's normal size
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Yeah, if it's bad, rest it. Ifnot, then do slow scales and sh*t to keep it mobile.

Buut, I just HAVE to add.....

You try playing bass when your middle, and main fretting, finger has a big-ass slash on it from lino cutting. Now THAT canes like a motherf*cker.
Quote by punk_isntemo12
Yeah, if it's bad, rest it. Ifnot, then do slow scales and sh*t to keep it mobile.

Buut, I just HAVE to add.....

You try playing bass when your middle, and main fretting, finger has a big-ass slash on it from lino cutting. Now THAT canes like a motherf*cker.

EXACTLY.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Try taking your fingertip off with a belt sander, then putting a single bandaid over it and going to a one and a half hour lesson. I think there's still blood stains on my fretboard
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."